- Product 241865
Apple iPod touch 32GB with Installed Upgrade
- Write a Review
The Apple iPod touch is an incredibly versatile tool for personal entertainment, especially in today's "smaller is better" society. Apple's dedicatio...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An incredibly versatile tool for personal entertainment.
The Apple iPod touch is an incredibly versatile tool for personal entertainment, especially in today's "smaller is better" society. Apple's dedication to building excellent MP3 players is apparent in the iPod Touch. The iPod touch is able to handle thousands of songs and photos, several hours of videos, games, and the internet, yet still fit in the average person's hand. Utilizing this amazing 32GB device is as simple as the flick of a finger, and this version includes the January 2008 upgrade. The unpgrade gives you five new applications--Mail, Google Maps, Stocks, Weather, and Notes--as well as additional features such as a customizable home screen, support for iTunes, music lyrics, and Web Clips.
The iPod touch's 3.5" widescreen multitouch display lets your fingers direct all the action making it incredibly easy to navigate--whether you want to surf on the web with the built-in Wi-Fi and Safari browser, or search through your music collection by flipping cover albums till you reach the artists you want to hear now.
Making your viewing life easier, the Apple iPod touch includes an ambient light sensor that adjusts the brightness of your screen depending on your surroundings. This eliminates squinting and constantly repositioning your hands when it's bright outside. The screen also adjusts from horizontal to vertical depending on what functions you are using for more convenient viewing.
The iPod touch has a 32GB flash drive that holds up to 7,000 songs, 40 hours of video, or 25,000 photos, giving you hours of fun.
- 32GB of memory
- Holds up to 7,000 songs, 40 hours of video, or 25,000 photos
- 3.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen multi-touch display
- 320 x 480 pixel resolution at 163 pixels per inch
- January 2008 Installed Upgrade includes five new applications: Mail, Google Maps, Stocks, Weather, and Notes
- Other new functions include a customizable Home screen, support for iTunes music lyrics, Web Clips, and more
- Built-in 802.11b/g Wi-Fi
- Safari browser and You Tube browser included
- Five new applications: Mail, Google Maps, Stocks, Weather, and Notes
- Free iTunes download
- Multiple languages
- USB 2.0 cable
- Dock adapter/connector
- Ambient light sensor to adjust brightness depending on your surroundings
- 3.5-mm stereo headphone jack
- In-ear style earphones
- Quick Start guide
- Polishing cloth
- Limited warranty and service
- Built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery lasts for 22 hours of music or 5 hours of video
- Recharges via USB to computer or power adapter (sold separately)
- Fast-time about 1.5 hours (charges up to 80% of battery capacity)
- Full-charge time: about 3 hours
- Audio Support:
- AC (16 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (16 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, and 4), Apple Lossless, WAV, and AIFF
- Photo Support:
- Syncs iPod-viewable photos in JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PSD (Mac only), and PNG formats
- Video Support:
iPod touch 32GB with Installed Upgrade
- Dimensions: 4.3"H x 2.4"W x .31"D
Weight: 4.2 ounces
Mac: OS X v10.4.8 or later with USB 2.0 port,
iTunes 7.4 later
Windows: Vista or XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 2 or later, iTunes 7.4 or later