- 180634 000000000 180634000000000
ART CleanBox II Passive Hum Eliminator
- Write a Review
The safest way to eliminate unwanted noise in your live sound setup is with the ART CleanBOX II. Hum in an audio system is often caused by loop effec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Easily removes ground loops without any signal degradation.
The safest way to eliminate unwanted noise in your live sound setup is with the ART CleanBOX II. Hum in an audio system is often caused by loop effects which act like antennas. Typically, these loops are connected via grounds, more commonly called "ground loops." These loops can easily pick up a 60Hz (or higher harmonics) hum transmitted by electrical wiring.
Here are some common examples of ground loops where the CleanBox II can eliminate the hum:
The power ground of a synthesizer, connected to the signal ground of the synth, into a mixer's ground, then into a mixer's power ground.
The signal ground of a send effect (reverb, delay) into a mixer, and the connecting power grounds of the mixer and the unit.
The power ground of a guitar amplifier, connected to a signal processor which has a second guitar amplifier on the other channel, and then the second guitar amp's power ground.
All such common ground loop problems are solved by the ART CleanBox II.
Order today and use it to keep hum from ruining your sound
- Frequency Response: 10Hz ” 50kHz, +/- .5dB @ +4dBu
- THD: .01% Typical @ 1kHz, +18dBu, <.05% @ 100Hz, +24 dBu
Insertion Loss: .4dB @ 100kOhm Load, 5.5dB @ 600Ohm Load
- Connections: 1/4" TRS balanced/unbalanced jacks
- Power: Passive
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 2-7/8" x 1-1/2"
- (114mm x 73mm x 38mm)
- Weight: .9 lbs (.4kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Sucks Signal
Comments about ART CleanBox II Passive Hum Eliminator:
Just got this as I have dirty power issues at one of the places I play at and get lots of white noise. It took me all of five seconds of use to start repackaging this item for return. It seriously reduced the volume and tone coming out of my amp. I can't imagine how this item would do anything to improve the issues it states on the advertising. White noise was reduced at a level equal to the amount of volume that was reduced. The net-net resulted in me turning the amp back up only to have the original level of white noise return.