More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- 180617 000000000 180617000000000
ART MacroMIX Mini Mixer
- Write a Review
The MacroMIX gives you 4 channels with level controls, a variety of input types, and active mixing circuitry. Use this mini mixer from ART for all ki...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 472 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
A tiny mixer that can solve big problems.
The MacroMIX gives you 4 channels with level controls, a variety of input types, and active mixing circuitry. Use this mini mixer from ART for all kinds of situations in the studio, such as solving level mismatches, sub-mixing of instruments, cable testing, preamping mics or turntables, etc.
- 4 input channels: dual RCA inputs on channels 1 and 2, 1/4" or dual RCA inputs on channel 3, and 1/4" unbalanced input on channel 4
- Level control on each channel
- L/R RCA outputs
- 1/4" line out/stereo headphone output
- Active preamplification and mixing circuitry
MacroMIX Mini Mixer
- Input Impedance: 10K ohms unbalanced (all inputs)
Ch. 1/2/3 and 4 Input Gains: 32dB/26dB/26dB and 26dB
S/N Ratio: > 9 0dB
THD :< 0 . 0 0 8 %
IMD (SMPTE): < 0 . 0 0 8 %
Power: 12V DC (Adapter included)
Dimensions: 5-3/5" x 3-3/4" x 1-3/4" inches (143mm x 92mm x 45mm)
Weight: 2 lbs (0.91kg)