- Product 485586
ART MX821 Audio Series Mixer
- Write a Review
The ART MX821 is a versatile rackmount mixer combining eight independent input channels into a single mono line level mixed output. It's essential fe...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An 8-channel, 19" rackmount mic/line mixer with level and tone control.
The ART MX821 is a versatile rackmount mixer combining eight independent input channels into a single mono line level mixed output. It's essential features include XLR mic and 1/4" line inputs, individual level and tone controls, switch-selectable +48 Volt phantom power on each channel. The main output on the 8-channel mixer is balanced low impedance. An additional pre-fade output and auxiliary bus input jacks allow patching multiple ART MX821 mixers together when more channels are needed.
The ART MX821 mixer's built-in power supply and single high 19" rackmount format allows for easy installation and reliable long term operation.
Audio Utilities Series
Audio Utilities by Applied Research and Technology are audio devices that have been designed and engineered to exceed high standards for audio performance and functionality. These innovative, high-quality components make the ART MX821 line mixer perfect for virtually any application where precision frequency tailoring, reliable performance, and rugged design are of the utmost importance. ART Audio Utilities deliver extremely precise and powerful flexibility, with quality features and reliable design criteria necessary for top-level audio performance.
- Eight independent input channels
- Level and tone controls on each channel
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" unbalanced line inputs on each channel
- 48 volt phantom power on XLR inputs with dip switch for each channel
- Balanced TRS 1/4" main output jack with master level control
- RCA-type pre-fade output (not affected by master level control)
- RCA-type aux buss input jack for channel expansion
- Solid single high rackmount chassis with built-in power supply
- Audio utilities series overview
Order the MX821 8-channel mixer to hear what 25 years of audio engineering experience can do for you.
- Input Connections: XLR-F balanced (8), 1/4-inch unbalanced (8), RCA (1)
- Output Connections: 1/4-inch balanced TRS (1), RCA (1)
- Input Impedance: 2K Ohms Mic, 20K Ohms Line, 10K Ohms Aux. Bus In
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms balanced Main Out, 100 Ohms Pre-Fade Out
- Maximum Input Level: -6dBu Mic, +18dBu Line
- Maximum Output Level: +27dBu balanced, +21dBu unbalanced
- Phantom Power: +48 Volts DC (regulated/low noise)
- Maximum Gain: 65dB/39dB mic/line
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB typical
- THD: <0.01% typical
Equivalent Input Noise -108dBu typical
- CMRR: >52dB typical
- Phase Shift: <10 degrees, 20Hz - 20kHz
Power Requirements: 120VAC / 50-60Hz, or 230VAC / 50 Hz, 15VA
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 1.75" x 19" x 6", 44.5mm x 483mm x 152mm
- Weight: 6.3 lb. (2.9kg)
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comments about ART MX821 Audio Series Mixer:
Bought this mixer as a sub mixer for my drums. Now I can control the volume and use only one input of the Main Mixer. Works great.
Comments about ART MX821 Audio Series Mixer:
I bought the ART mixer to replace a Shure M267.
It was fine. I had to adapt the mixer's line out for my amp input.
2 of my line inputs I had to change to 1/4 inch. But that was as planned.
It sounds good, mic or line.
I used the mic in for I pod and I liked the way it sounds.
It is well constructed and will do ok bouncing around gigs.
There is almost no manual and the tone control is not too good. But you can't beat the price.
It looks good in the rack.
It works well, easy to set up and use. No problem
Peak Leds are O.K. There is no meter
It is a good sounding mono mixer.
Good gain structure Mic or Line.
The ballanced 1/4 inch output sounds well, drives an amp well but I wish it was XLR.
I did not try the RCA plugs for anything.
The tone controll was not to good for much except a low cut for speech clarity.
Also I try to avoid 1/4 inch phone jacks so I wish the inputs were XLR mic or line.
I did not use condenser mics.
Sound Quality, signal to noise and connectivity are good.
I plugged it up and it worked instantly no buzz no noise first try on everything.
D.J. system, SM58s, C.D Player and I pod inputs worked OK
I did not take it apart but it looks well made.
Not too deep and it has it's own power supply (IEC cord power in)
This ia a great value.
I felt good about asking my customer to pay for this.
I would have paid lots more for other brands.