- 180618 000000000 180618000000000
ART MyMONITOR Personal Monitor Mixer
- Write a Review
With the ART MyMONITOR Personal Monitor Mixer you can hear yourself while sending only the mic signal to the main mixer. Just connect MyMONITOR betwe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Makes stage or studio performance easier for singers.
With the ART MyMONITOR Personal Monitor Mixer you can hear yourself while sending only the mic signal to the main mixer. Just connect MyMONITOR between the microphone and line source and the mixer. Can be AC or battery powered. Dynamic or condenser mics can be used since phantom power comes through the Mic Thru jack from the mixer or other source. Dual headphone jacks.
Dynamic or condenser mics can be used
Dual headphone jacks
Order today and do your sound engineer a favor. If you're a sound engineer, do yourself a favor.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.