- Product 605174
ART SLM-1 Studio Monitors & SLA-1 Power Amp Package
- Write a Review
The SLM-1 Studio Linear Monitors offer a superb level of quality at a great price. Their clear, accurate sound and wide frequency response (40Hz-20kH...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
A complete fantastic studio monitor setup at a sweet price.
The SLM-1 Studio Linear Monitors offer a superb level of quality at a great price. Their clear, accurate sound and wide frequency response (40Hz-20kHz) make it easy for you to deliver a balanced mix that translates well to any system. The SLA-1 Studio Linear Amplifier offers the level of quality needed for your studio monitoring. With a super-wide frequency response (10Hz-40kHz), thermal-dependent cooling system, extremely low-noise electronics, and low-profile single rackspace design, it's ideal for both project and pro studios. Rated at 100W RMS/channel @ 8 ohms (130W RMS/channel @ 4 ohms and 260W/bridged mono @ 8 ohms), hum and noise >100dB, input impedance of 22k ohm unbalanced (44k ohm balanced).
- Passive nearfield monitors
- 70W program power
- 49Hz-20kHz frequency response
- 8-ohm nominal impedance
- 6-1/2" foam-surround shielded woofer
- 1" ferrofluid-cooled, shielded tweeter
- 2" tuned cylindrical port
- Gold-plated binding posts
- Internal crossover network at 2.5kHz
- 10Hz-40kHz frequency response
- XLR and 1/4" inputs
- Ground-lift switch
- Silent, thermal-dependent cooling system with SmartFan
- Multi-way binding-post outputs
- Low-profile single rackspace design
- Extremely low noise, discrete linear design
- All-steel chassis
You can't tell how to mix it if you can't hear it right. Finish your studio in style. Order today.