- 180223 000000000 180223000000000
ART SyncGen Wordclock Sample Rate Generator
- Write a Review
The ART SyncGen is a simple-to-use, inexpensive way to improve the performance of your digital recording equipment while eliminating pops and clicks ...Read More
Affordable synchronization for all the digital tools in your studio.
The ART SyncGen is a simple-to-use, inexpensive way to improve the performance of your digital recording equipment while eliminating pops and clicks that result from synchronization timing errors in recording systems.
A word-clock generator will centralize all of the timing of various pieces of digital equipment, reducing accumulated timing errors between the individual units that make up a digital recording chain. Designed for maximum versatility, the ART SyncGen converter will provide stable, sample-accurate time-based reference and can connect to digital audio equipment with either BNC word-clock or coaxial S/PDIF inputs. The ART SyncGen also acts as a system tester by confirming the status of BNC word-clock cables and terminations and can verify which pieces of gear are internally terminated. The ART SyncGen will also test proper cable connections to ensure total system accuracy.
- Stable and accurate time-base reference
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176, 192kHz sample rates
- Four high-current 5 volt BNC word-clock outputs
- Two zero bit, digital black S/PDIF outputs on coaxial RCA connectors
- LED indicators monitor termination and operating status of BNC outputs
- Large, easy-to-read digital sample rate readout
- Easy sample rate selection with memory recall after power down cycle
- Set of 75 Ohm BNC terminators and BNC T-adaptors included
- Easy-to-read user / application manual included
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Great Price
- Termination Diagnostics
Comments about ART SyncGen Wordclock Sample Rate Generator:
This unit arrived last week - after putting it into my system, I found it to be the perfect low-cost solution for syncing up all my wordclock devices and for monitoring termination characteristics. Nice one ART!