- Product H77316
Arturia Analog Experience, The Laboratory + V-Collection2 bundle
- Write a Review
Analog Experience - The Laboratory is Arturia's professional-grade version in the Analog Experience Series. Featuring a top-notch 49-key MIDI keyboar...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Responsive, accurate controller bundled with a vast synth and virtual instrument library.
Analog Experience - The Laboratory is Arturia's professional-grade version in the Analog Experience Series. Featuring a top-notch 49-key MIDI keyboard controller and the Laboratory version of our Analog software, this is the top of the mountain in Arturia's Experience line.
- 49 keys with velocity and aftertouch
- 2 encoders with select, 11 standard encoders, 9 sliders, 22 switches, 4 touch-sensitive pads, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel
- MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux pedal, Breath controller
- High quality aluminium and wooden case
- Also functions as a universal MIDI controller
- Includes Analog Laboratory with 3500 synths sounds and 200 scenes
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (Minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by instrument, by type, and by characteristics.
in-depth preset editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Minimoog V, CS-80 V, etc.)
- Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Laboratory
- 200 Scenes organized by musical genres offering complete live sets, including : loops assignation to pads, splitting and layering of two synths and advanced arpeggiation melodies.
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds: Filter and LFO sections, 4 key parameters differing for each preset, chorus and delay mix, 2 ADSR envelopes, 4 pads.
With this collection of synthesizers you will be able to create virtually every imaginable synthesizer sound with the true characteristics of their very rare and expensive predecessors.
Synthesizers play a crucial role in modern day music. Companies such as Moog, ARP, Roland and Yamaha produced legendary synthesizers that where used in numerous hit records dating from the 1970™s. Today, synthesizers play a bigger role in music production then ever. The V Collection offers you emulations of the most legendary and sought after synthesizers with perfect integration into the digital domain. Furthermore, it is now possible to access all the possibilities of the originals and much more for a fraction of the original price.
Compatibility Notice: OS X 10.11 El Capitan (release date 9/30/15)
As with all major operating system updates, it is vital to check the compatibility of your hardware and software before upgrading your system. For new computer owners, it™s highly advised to check with manufacturers on when they expect their products to be fully compatible with the latest operating system.
- Each virtual instrument can be used as a stand-alone application or as a plug-in within your sequencer.
- 3500 presets and the in-depth edition of the 7 synths.
- Set to control with your external MIDI keyboard in just a few clicks.
- Each softeware instrument has more than 400 high quality and innovative sounding presets.
- Each different synthesizer recreations is as pure and phat as the original.
- Polyphony goes from 2 to 32 voices, with unison possibilities
Order now and satisfy all of your classic synthesizer appetites.
Analog Experience, The Laboratory + V-Collection2 bundle
- System Requirements
Windows: Windows XP/Vista/Seven
1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
Mac OS X 10.4 or higher and Universal Binary
1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Arturia Analog Experience, The Laboratory + V-Collection2 bundle:
I cannot think of a recording I have done since getting this that does not include something from Arturia's Vsynth series. The support has been fantastic. Anytime I have been promised something (from updates to patches when PT10 rolled out) they have delivered. I absolutely love the Vsynths and would buy this again. Even Bob Moog loved these!
I love the sounds. There is always much debate over the accuracy of the modeled instruments, but honestly they sound great. Pretty easy to assign the knobs and sliders. I really like the soundmap feature which allows you to combine several patches. So many parameters!
I had a minor issue with the keyboard when it first arrived. Some pieces of plastic left over from manufacturing rattling around inside, I removed them with no problem. The interfaces look great. Fairly low processor load even with several instruments up at once.
Worth every penny even at full price.