- Product 620503
Arturia MiniMoog V MKII Software Synthesizer
- Write a Review
Take advantage of this Arturia 10-Year Anniversary Special!Stereo keyboard synthesizer mono/polyphonic (up to 32 voices per instrument with unison po...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An amazing virtual software synth based on one of greatest analog synths ever produced.
Take advantage of this Arturia 10-Year Anniversary Special!
Stereo keyboard synthesizer mono/polyphonic (up to 32 voices per instrument with unison possibilities), soft clipping function, no aliasing from 0.1Hz-20kHz 64-bit floating point precision, sampling rate: up to 96kHz. The Arturia Minimoog V Software Synthesizer offers more than 500 presets made by talented sound designers and artists. It's MIDI compatible, has 3 voltage-controlled oscillators (with 5 waveforms), LFO, 24dB/oct filter, noise generator, 2 ADS(R) envelopes, and VCA, mixer. The modulation matrix offers up to 6 different connections (12 sources, 32 destinations), arpeggiator, stereo delay, 3-mode chorus, external audio input, and external oscillator and filter modulation input.
- All the parameters of the original minimoog V
- Advanced automation mode ( Minimoog V 2.0 Only )
- Revolutionary preset navigation system called the SoundMap (Minimoog V 2.0 Only )
- New formant-based FX called the Vocal Filter (Minimoog V 2.0 Only )
- New modulation matrix with up to 6 connections (12 sources and 32 destinations)
- New arpeggiator
- New LFO
- New Chorus and Stereo Delay Effect section
- More than 1000 presets created by talented artists and sound designers
- Up to 32 voices of polyphony, and a Unison mode
- 3 voltage controlled oscillators with 5 waveforms
- 1 amazing sounding 24 dB/octave filter
- 1 VCA
- 1 Mixer
- 1 Noise Generator
- 2 ADSR envelopes
- 1 external audio input and 1 external oscillator and filter modulation input
- Soft clipping function
- No aliasing from 0.1 Hz to 20 kHz
- 32-bit floating point precision
MiniMoog V MKII Software Synthesizer
- Platform Specifications
Windows: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.4 or higher and Universal Binary
Required Minimum Requirements:
PC: 512MB RAM; 2GHz DualCore CPU
Mac: 512MB RAM; 2GHz DualCore CPU
Minimoog V 2.0 is protected by Syncrosoft.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Arturia MiniMoog V MKII Software Synthesizer:
I have this as a part of the V2 collection. Although it sees less use than the other VI's of that collection, it still is a great source of awesome sounds. Arturia's support is top notch as well.
Besides, even Bob Moog liked this!