- Product 706098
Arturia Storm 3.0 Virtual Music/Synth Workstation
- Write a Review
Take advantage of this Arturia 10-Year Anniversary Software Special!Arturia Storm 3.0 virtual synthesizer and workstation adds the ability to work wi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The award-winning software synth just got better!
Take advantage of this Arturia 10-Year Anniversary Software Special!
Arturia Storm 3.0 virtual synthesizer and workstation adds the ability to work with as many instruments and effects as your computer can handle; MIDI sequence compatibility; import MIDI files; an improved sequencer; a mixing console with EQs, Pan, and FX sends; a piano roll editing module for patterns, MIDI sequences and controls; and General MIDI instrument (GMSynth) for fidelity with imported MIDI files.
Compatibility Notice: OS X 10.11 El Capitan (release date 9/30/15)
As with all major operating system updates, it is vital to check the compatibility of your hardware and software before upgrading your system. For new computer owners, its highly advised to check with manufacturers on when they expect their products to be fully compatible with the latest operating system.
- Music creation
- Emulates synthesizers, drum machines, sample players, effects, mixing table, and sequencer
- Real time synthesis
- Ability to collaborate online with others
- File sharing and downloading
- Chat rooms, newswires, tips, and tutorials
- Composition wizard helps users understand Teaches how to compose in music styles you are not familiar with
- Arturia Storm 3.0 adds:
- The ability to work with as many instruments and effects as your computer can handle
- MIDI sequence compatibility
- Import MIDI files
- Improved sequencer
- Mixing console with EQs, Pan, and FX sends
- Piano roll editing module for patterns, MIDI sequences, and controls
- General MIDI instrument (GMSynth) for fidelity to imported MIDI files
- Platform specifications
- Windows: Windows 98/SE/XP/2000
- Mac OS X: Mac OS X.3 or higher
- Required configuration
- PC/Windows : 128 MB RAM; 500 MHz CPU
- MAC OS X: 128 MB RAM; 800 MHz CPU
- Copy protection :
- This software is not universal binary
- There is no update coming soon