- Product 582858
Arturia The 10 Year Suite Virtual Instruments
- Write a Review
To celebrate their 10-year anniversary, Arturia presents The 10 Year Suite, a collection of 8 software instruments the company has created over the p...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
8 software instruments based on classic synthesizers, brass instruments, and more.
To celebrate their 10-year anniversary, Arturia presents The 10 Year Suite, a collection of 8 software instruments the company has created over the past 10 years. This collector edition is the complete solution when high quality, authentic, and modern sounds are demanded from your music software. The luxury box contains highly awarded virtual instruments including the Minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP2600 V, Jupiter-8V, Prophet V and Prophet VS synths. These are 7 accurate emulations of legendary analog synthesizers that have defined the sound of modern music.
You also get the innovative BRASS and the powerful Analog Factory 2. Brass is a physical modeling of the trumpet, saxophone, and trombone, and functions as VST, AU, RTAS or standalone. Analog Factory 2 offers an easy to use virtual synthesizer offering 3500 sounds. Analog Factory, through a simple workflow, brings instant access to a huge sound-scape. With Arturia's software collection of instruments you will be able to create virtually every imaginable synthesizer sound with the true characteristics of their very rare and expensive predecessors. You will also add brass to your music mix with incredible expressiveness and realism.
Prophet V Synthesizer
The Prophet V combines the warmth of the legendary Prophet 5 with the unique Vector synthesis textures of the digital Prophet VS: the first and the last synthesizers created by Sequential Circuits. Using the Prophet V will come as second nature to the connoisseurs; the only thing you will miss by not having the hardware versions is the heavy workout from transporting them into the studio or onto the stage.
ARP 2600 V Virtual Synthesizer
ARP 2600 V has been heard in numerous popular tunes from Herbie Hancock to Genesis. Polyphony and four revolutionary tracking generators enable endless sound design possibilities. Together with the additional effects and the sequencer of the original ARP, the ARP 2600 V is an exciting virtual synthesizer.
Moog Modular V Virtual Synthesizer
Because of its modular structure, the Moog Modular V offers virtually endless sonic possibilities. This recreation can lead you to analog nirvana, producing haunting wispy lines, lush pads, burning unison leads, thunderous basses, and more. The original Moog Modular was used by such artists and bands as Tangerine Dream, The Beatles, the Rolling Stones, and Wendy Carlos.
Minimoog V Virtual Synthesizer
The ever-present Minimoog has been making its iconic presence felt for over three decades. Artists and bands like Tangerine Dream, Kraftwerk, Depeche Mode, Keith Emerson, Jean-Michel Jarre and Klaus Schulze used the synthesizer. The Minimoog V generates its legendary sound which is excellent for basses and leads.
CS-80V Virtual Synthesizer
CS-80 V is the reproduction of the legendary Yamaha CS-80, which was considered by many as the ultimate polyphonic synthesizer. Popularized in the late '70s and early '80s by a number of pop groups and artists including Electric Light Orchestra, Toto, Vangelis, Stevie Wonder, and many others, it offers richness of sound coupled with performance power.
Jupiter-8V Virtual Synthesizer
With the Jupiter-8V, Arturia brings back Roland's flagship synthesizer from the early '80s. On top of the original features, the synth comes with an advanced step sequencer, a new line of dynamic effects and a new modulation source combining LFO's called Galaxy. The Jupiter-8V is renowned for its deep evolving pads and atmospheres while creating a punchy bass sequence that's as easy as it gets.
BRASS Virtual Instrument
BRASS is the recreation of 3 acoustic instruments: a saxophone, trumpet, and trombone. BRASS allows you to play these virtual instruments just like
professional performers would do, with the same control, flexibility, and expression. Based on physical modeling technology developed by IRCAM, the famous Paris-based institute, BRASS is highly innovative while easy to use.
Analog Factory 2 Virtual Synthesizer
Analog Factory 2 brings you 3500 legendary synthesizer sounds that have shaped modern music production. From classic phat lead lines to crystalline digital pads, this virtual instrument provides the contemporary musician with a broad, versatile and instantly striking sonic palette. Based on TAE, Arturia's award-winning proprietary technology for analog emulation, Analog Factory is a real synthesizer which also allows you to build and save your own sounds.
Compatibility Notice: OS X 10.11 El Capitan (release date 9/30/15)
As with all major operating system updates, it is vital to check the compatibility of your hardware and software before upgrading your system. For new computer owners, it' highly advised to check with manufacturers on when they expect their products to be fully compatible with the latest operating system.
- Emulations of the Minimoog, Moog Modular, CS-80, ARP 2600, Prophet 5, Prophet VS, and Jupiter-8
- Thanks to TAE, Arturia's proprietary technology, the sound coming from the different synthesizer recreations is as pure as the original
- Polyphony goes from 2 to 32 voices, with unison possibilities
- All the features of the original synths have been recreated plus the added benefit of modern possibilities, including:
- Modulation matrices
- Step sequencers and arpeggiators
- Innovative modulation sources
- Additional effects
- New filter types
- Keyboard split and layer
- Smart preset management
- Three instruments available : Trumpet, Saxophone and Trombone
- 8 parameters to control the instrument in real time: Attack, Pressure, Pitch, Timbre, Noise amount, Vibrato, Vibrato speed, Mute (for trumpet or trombone)
- More than 500 prewritten riff presets in different musical styles (jazz, pop, reggae, etc.)
- 3500 sounds that have defined the sonic palette of modern music
- All presets carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths
- Smart preset manager
- Straight forward editing of each sound
- 8 snapshot buttons (quickly store up to 8 snapshots for sound comparison, variations, etc.)
- Windows: XP/Vista
- MAC OS X: 10.4 or higher and Universal Binary
- PC: 512MB RAM; 1.5GHz DualCore CPU
- Mac: 512MB RAM; 1.5GHz DualCore CPU
- Protection by Syncrosoft: USB port required (USB KEY included)
- Win: Standalone (ASIO, Direct Sound), VST (Cubase, Acid, Live), RTAS (Pro Tools)
- Mac OS X: Standalone (Core Audio supported), VST (Cubase, Live), RTAS (Pro Tools), Audio Units (Logic Audio, Live, Digital Performer)