- Product 702884
- Write a Review
The Arturia V Collection is seven-synth heaven! It brings you the sounds of seven of the most legendary and sought after synthesizers ever in one ver...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
"V" is for vintage.
The Arturia V Collection is seven-synth heaven! It brings you the sounds of seven of the most legendary and sought after synthesizers ever in one very affordable package. This ultimate edition is the complete solution when high-quality, authentic synthesizer sounds are demanded. This luxury box contains the highly awarded minimoog V, moog modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, prophet v, and prophet vs. On top of that, Arturia has added the JUPITER-8V to make the package even more complete.
With the collection of synthesizers in the Arturia V you will be able to create virtually every imaginable synthesizer sound with the true characteristics of their very rare and expensive predecessors at an irresistible old school price. And you won't have to search used instrument shops hoping to find one in real working order or pay and exorbitant price just to get it.
Synthesizers continue to play a crucial role in modern day music. Companies such as Moog, ARP, Roland, and Yamaha produced legendary synthesizers that were used in numerous hit records dating from the 1970's. Today, synths play a bigger role in music production then ever. The V Collection offers you emulations of these well-known retro instruments and allows you to access all their possibilities with perfect integration into the digital domain.
The Magnificent Seven
Whether recreating the abstract tonal qualities of the classic electronic soundtracks, or pushing forward the sonic boundaries of today, the Moog Modular V is the synth of choice for sound exploration, anywhere, anytime.
The ARP2600 V is a truly versatile sound creation tool with bite. Its raw and dirty character makes it the right tool for easy-to-create, massive drum 'n' bass stabs, growlin' funky bass lines, and spaced out drones.
When a punchy, fat sound is demanded, search no further than the Prophet V. Whether you want to imitate the blasts of the beat boxes of 80's New York or the electro dub club sound systems of now, the sound of the Prophet V will help you get it moving.
The Prophet VS brings you a uniquely crisp digital sound that easily stands out on its own. At the same time, it perfectly compliments the sound of pure analog synthesizers with the clear sound of four digital oscillators and a nice, creamy, warm filter.
From the starship funk lead lines of the 70s, to the gangster whine of mid-90s hip-hop, the ever present Minimoog has been making its phat presence felt for over 3 decades. Recapture all that history with the award-winning Minimoog V which is now polyphonic with extra modulation options making it a Memorymoog emulation as well.
With its ground-breaking design and earth-shattering sounds, the CS-80V has been featured on such diverse recordings as the good time soul of Stevie Wonder to the electronic tension of the Blade Runner soundtrack. This massive sounding synth is recommended for pads and string sounds.
Introduced in 1981, the success of the Jupiter-8 took everyone by storm. In terms of sonic possibilities, it complemented its competition by bringing something different to the arena. Today's Jupiter-8V is a real workhorse, capable of creating very versatile sounds, from the very 'fat' to the 'crystal' clear. With the modulation possibilities and effects within the synthesizer path, it goes far beyond its predecessor.
Mixing tradition and innovation
Using analog synthesizers brings a warm lively sound to any music production. The vintage analog synthesizers were very innovative at their time. But obviously there are technologies today that did not exist back then. For instance it is impossible to play a chord on a Mini Moog or on an ARP 2600. In most cases there is no MIDI available and saving sound setting is not possible or very limited.
The synthesizers you will find in the Arturia V Collection will not only bring you the authentic analog sound recreations, they all offer full MIDI control, convenient preset management, effects and polyphony while also offering innovative features opening new creative possibilities. Another great advantage is that you can use multiple instances of every synthesizer in your studio environment, giving the possibility to use, for example three CS-80 V's and two ARP 2600 V's at the same time.
Alongside the Delay and Chorus effects, that are available for all the synthesizers in the V Collection, innovative features are added to each of them, opening a large window on the future. For instance, a modulation matrix with up to 6 connections (12 sources and 32 destinations) and an LFO are available in the minimoog V. In fact, this makes it a futuristic Memorymoog emulation as well. Four revolutionary tracking generators were added and an original ARP Sequencer model 1601 to the ARP 2600 V, enabling ever evolving and traveling sounds. A set of Analog Sounding Effects such as EQ, Phaser and Flanger that can be modulated by any audio source in the synthesizer were added to the Jupiter-8V. Adding a live-oriented Step-sequencer and the Galaxy module for advanced modulations to this synth is another example of how the V-collection brings new sonic possibilities to the table.
Compatibility Notice: OS X 10.11 El Capitan (release date 9/30/15)
As with all major operating system updates, it is vital to check the compatibility of your hardware and software before upgrading your system. For new computer owners, it' highly advised to check with manufacturers on when they expect their products to be fully compatible with the latest operating system.
- 9 oscillators
- 2 LFOs
- 3 filter slots
- Noise Generator
- 6 Envelopes
- 2 VCAs
- 16 auxillary VCAs with modulation inputs
- 24-step sequencer
- 1 filter bank (14 bandwidths avail.)
- All the parameters of the original ARP 2600
- Original ARP sequencer model 1601
- New effects: chorus and delay
- 3 synths in one: prophet 5, VS, and Hybrid
- New audio connection matrix
- New modulation matrix switch
- New chorus and stereo delay effects
- Compatibility with presets of the original synth
- 2 analog oscillators
- 1 white noise module
- 1 low pass resonance filter
- 2 ADSR envelopes
- 1 LFO
- Poly Mod section allows you to apply FM on oscillator A and on the filter
- Compatibility with presets of the original synth
- 4 digital oscillators
- 1 4-point mixer with joystick
- 1 multi-mode filter (LP, HP, BP, Notch)
- 1 panoramic module
- 2 LFO
- 3 5-point envelopes
- 1 modulation matrix
- All parameters of original minimoog V
- New modulation matrix with up to 6 connections (12 sources and 32 destinations)
- New arpeggiator
- New LFO
- New Chorus and Stereo Delay Effect section
- 2 oscillators
- 4 filters (high pass, low pass)
- 2 LFOs
- 4 envelopes
- 2 VCAs
- 1 sub-oscilltor (LFO)
- 1 ring modulator
- New Delay effect
- New multi-mode: assaing a different sound to each of the 8 voices of polyphony
- New modulation matrix with 12 sources, 38 destination parameters
- Up to 32 voices of polyphony
- Unison mode
- 2 oscillators per voice (16 total)
- 2 LFOs
- 2 filters
- 2 envelopes
- Keyboard split and layer
- Modulable analog sounding effects: Dual Delay, Phaser, Flanger
- 2 digital effects, X & Y
- Additional Live-oriented Step-sequencer, additional Galaxy module for advanced modulations
- Controls external MIDI keyboard in a few clicks
- Full compatibility with major formats and hosts
- All synthesizers come with more then 400 carefully selected presets
- Smart preset managers organize by name, instrument, type and project.
- Photo realistic interface perfectly resemble their predecessors on screen.
- Audio Units
- Windows: ASIO, Cubase, Sonar, Acid, Live, Pro Tools
- Mac OS X: Core Auido supported, Cubase, SX, Live, Pro Tools, Logic Audio, Live, Digital Performer