- 181024 000000000 181024000000000
Ashly Audio GQX-3102 Dual 31-Band Graphic Equalizer
- Write a Review
The Ashly GQX-3102 is a graphic equalizer that features two channels of 31-band 1/3-octave EQ, a tunable high-pass filter circuit (8Hz to 200Hz), a s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed for extremely quiet operation in demanding applications.
The Ashly GQX-3102 is a graphic equalizer that features two channels of 31-band 1/3-octave EQ, a tunable high-pass filter circuit (8Hz to 200Hz), a switch-selectable cut or boost of either 6dB or 15dB. The full-throw faders are a custom-manufactured metal-shaft type, with the center detented position utilized as an "on/off" switch for that filter (to minimize any possible degradation in signal noise levels). and 10-segment, two color LED meter displays, referencing 0 VU to +4dBu.
The GQX models are designed to be significantly quiet without the need for noise reduction to be built into the equalizer circuit. Double-sided circuit boards with ground plane design are used in the filter sections for improved RFI and electrostatic immunity. Precision Wein-Bridge filters and carefully designed summing amplifiers combine to provide extremely accurate response, low noise, negligible distortion, and complete immunity to magnetic fields. All filters exhibit true constant "Q" response with no broadening near the "flat" setting. High slew-rate circuitry throughout the signal path results in clean, quiet, transparent sound. The faders used are a custom-manufactured metal-shaft type, with molded saddle knobs, for the ultimate in reliability and smooth "feel". Ashly's unique "T-Beam" front panel construction eliminates interconnections between the faders and the filters, resulting in a very rugged and rigid front panel. GQX EQ's are covered by a Five Year Worry-Free Warranty.
Input and output connections include barrier strip terminals and 1/4" TRS phone jacks, as well as standard locking XLR's. Circuit ground may be lifted from chassis ground via the barrier strip. Ashly's servo-balanced output circuitry maintains unity gain even if pins 2 or 3 are connected directly to ground. The power supply is a universal switching power supply which operates from 90 - 240VAC, 50/60Hz with the power switch located on the rear panel.
Applications: monitor systems; front of house sound systems; installations requiring fixed EQ; recording/broadcast studios; DJ systems
- Detented Metal-Shaft Fader
- Precision Wein-bridge Filters for Accurate Response and Low Distortion
- Constant "Q" Design with Low Ripple and Accurate Response Near the "Flat" Setting
- Selectable 15dB or 6dB range
- Switchable-Tunable Low-Cut Filter
- 10 Position, 2 Color LED Level Meter plus Peak LED Indicators
- Balanced XLR, 1/4", and Barrier Strip Inputs
- Servo-Balanced XLR, 1/4", and Barrier Strip Outputs
- Rider Friendly
- 5-Year Worry-Free Warranty
GQX-3102 Dual 31-Band Graphic Equalizer
Type: Active Balanced
Impedance: 20k ohm
Max. Level: +22dBu
Min. Load Impedance: 600 ohm:
Max. Level: +22dBu
Frequency Response ±.25dB 20Hz-20kHz:
IM Distortion (SMPTE): <0.01% @ +20dBu
THD (20Hz-20kHz): <0.01% @ +20dBu
Equivalent Input Noise (20Hz-20kHz):- 92dBu
Type: Constant Q/Wein-Bridge
Number: 2 X 31
Bandwidth: 1/3 Octave ISO Center
Range: ±6 or 15dB
Subsonic Filter: 18dB/Octave @ 8-200Hz
Power Requirements: 120VAC, 50-60Hz, 17W
Shipping Weight: 15 lbs
Dimensions: 19"L x 5.25"H x 6"D
I/O Connectors: XLR, 1/4", and Barrier Strip
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Professional Functions
- Home Studio
- Mobile DJ
- Professional Recording
Comments about Ashly Audio GQX-3102 Dual 31-Band Graphic Equalizer:
DON'T SLEEP ON ASHLEY ..........USE IT TO TUNE MY STAGE MONITORS WORKS JUST FINE
THANKS ASHLEY AND MF