- 181027 000000000 181027000000000
Ashly Audio XR-1001 Stereo 2-Way, Mono 3-Way Crossover
- Write a Review
The Ashly XR-1001 is a Stereo 2-Way, Mono 3-Way crossover based upon a powerful state-variable filter circuit which guarantees that two adjacent freq...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sophisticated features to fine-tune your PA.
The Ashly XR-1001 is a Stereo 2-Way, Mono 3-Way crossover based upon a powerful state-variable filter circuit which guarantees that two adjacent frequency band outputs always remain in phase. The XR-1001 crossover offers a number of useful and unusual features, including continuous tuning, a response control, and a unique output stage which maintains low noise at any level setting. It also includes a 200:1 tuning range, output mute switch, and both TRS and XLR connectors. Like other Ashly products, your crossover features low noise and distortion, active balanced inputs, a peak level indicator, a precision regulated power supply, protection against abnormal input or output conditions, and rugged mechanical construction. Conservative design and an unusually thorough procedure for quality control have earned Ashly a reputation for dependability in the recording, sound reinforcement, and broadcast fields.
Response Control; an Ashly Exclusive...
This control, found adjacent to the crossover frequency control, adjusts the damping of the filter affecting the response shape of the filters at the crossover point. The dial calibrations refer to the amount of attenuation effected by the filter at the crossover frequency, i.e., a setting of 3dB means that the filter's high-pass and low-pass outputs are each "rolled off 3dB at the crossover point". This describes Butterworth filter response, or a gentle 3dB peak at the crossover point when the two filter output signals overlap. To obtain a flat signal, or "Linkwitz-Riley" response through the crossover region, set the Response control to "6". This attenuates each output of the filter by 6dB at the crossover point (two identical signals added together yield a +6dB increase). To obtain a notch at the crossover point, turn down the response control past "6" to best suit your needs.
The purpose of this control is to help offset the inaccuracies inherent in typical loudspeakers, thereby helping you to achieve a flat system response. NOTE: The Response control is not a "slope" control. A 24dB/octave crossover will always have a slope of 24dB/octave. The Response control only affects filter response shape in the immediate vicinity of the crossover frequency; the ultimate crossover slope is a fixed parameter.
- 24dB/Octave Slopes
- Variable Filter Response Allows Tuning-In Linkwitz-Riley or Other Filters
- Output Mute Switches
- Balanced Inputs and Outputs
- 20Hz Third Order High Pass Filters
- XLR and 1/4" TRS Audio Connections
- Peak Overload Warning LEDs
- Five Year Warranty
- Model: XR-1001 Stereo 2-way, Mono 3-way
- Input Level: Full-off to +8dB
- Crossover Frequency: 400Hz-8kHz, (40Hz-800Hz using divide by 10 range switch)
- Range Switch: Divides crossover frequency by 10
- Response Control: 1.5dB - 12dB
- Output Level: Infinity - +15dB
- Input Impedance: 20K ohm Balanced bridging
- Output Impedance: 200 ohm quasi-balanced (balanced output impedance with single-ended signal)
- Maximum Input Level: +23dBu
- Maximum Output Level: +23dBu
- Frequency Response: ± .5dB, 20Hz - 20KHz
- Distortion: < .05% THD
Slew Rate: 6V/uS
- Hum and Noise: -90dBu
- Power Requirements:
- 120VAC nominal, 92 VAC minimum
- 240 VAC availiable, 50-60Hz, 24W
- Size: 19.0"L x 1.75"H x 8.0"D
- Shipping Weight: 13 lbs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- ADDS SUPERB QUALITY TO YOUR SOUND SYSTEM
- LIVE SOUND, STUDIO
Comments about Ashly Audio XR-1001 Stereo 2-Way, Mono 3-Way Crossover:
THIS IS AWESOME MY GO TO CROSSOVER .............THANKS ASHLEY AND MF
- Was this a gift?: