- Product 271277
Astatic by CAD 201R Mini Cardioid Installation Boundary Microphone
- Write a Review
The Astatic 201R microphones are miniature, high performance electret condenser microphones designed for low-profile mounting in panels, tables, or c...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Small enough for surveillance, clear enough for courtrooms.
The Astatic 201R microphones are miniature, high performance electret condenser microphones designed for low-profile mounting in panels, tables, or ceilings. They have been redesigned with improved RF immunity to greatly reduce susceptibility to radio interference from GSM based cell phones, PDA/cell phones, cell phones with walkie-talkie capability and other similar devices. The microphone is an excellent choice for teleconferencing, voice-lift, professional recording, courtrooms, surveillance and many other critical applications.
These Astatic mics are 1.1" in diameter at the largest point and mount in a 13/16" opening in panels up to 2" thick. The 201Rs are extremely rugged and feature a solid machined brass body and Astatic Flex-Form hardened grille screens. The microphone also has a built in 80Hz, 12dB/octave high-pass filter and are terminated with a standard male 3-pin XLR connector. Color-matched shockmount isolators are also included with each microphone. (15/16" mounting hole required when using shock isolators). 201Rs feature self-contained low noise electronics and operate from standard P12, P24 and P48 phantom power. The cardioid (half cardioid above mounting surface) pickup of the 201R pattern minimizes annoying feedback when used close to sound reinforcement speakers and monitors, while reducing the pickup of unwanted off axis sounds. The front of the microphone is located by the Astatic logo in the cut-out section of the microphone bezel.
- For teleconferencing or voice lift sound reinforcement in meeting spaces, surveillance and ambient recording or audio observation
- RF resistant design
- Low profile mounting in panels, table tops, walls or ceilings
- 12dB/octave bass roll-off @ 100Hz for elimination of unwanted thumping or rumbling low frequencies
- Hemi-cardioid (201R & 201RW) pick-up pattern
- Dual-surface and bottom-shock isolation bushings
- Low-noise transformerless electronics design
Made to order for teleconference rooms. Order today. s
201R Mini Cardioid Installation Boundary Microphone
- Operating Principle: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Half Cardioid in the plane above boundary)
- Frequency Response: 100Hz - 15kHz
- Sensitivity: -36dBV (16mV) @ 1Pa
- Impedance: 150ohms
- Self Noise: 29dBA
- Max SPL: 129dB, 1% THD
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR type
- Phasing: Positive pressure on diaphragm generates a positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Finish: Durable urethane
- Net Weight: 2.3 oz. (65 grams)
- RF Immunity: Exceeds ENT55103-2, E1, E2, E3 and E4
- Power Requirements: P12, P24, P48, 2.4 mA
- RoHS Compliant