- Product 580022
Astatic by CAD CTM-77LS Condenser Mic - Buy Two and Save!
- Write a Review
Buy two Astatic CTM-77LS Condenser Microphones and save money!The Astatic CTM-77LS is a low-noise, electret condenser cardioid microphone designed fo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A pro-quality microphone pair with superior noise rejection.
Buy two Astatic CTM-77LS Condenser Microphones and save money!
The Astatic CTM-77LS is a low-noise, electret condenser cardioid microphone designed for professional vocalists and musicians. The CTM-77LS provides the performance and features to satisfy today's most demanding professionals.
The wide and flat frequency response of the CTM-77LS microphone provides natural transparent sound quality. The cardioid pickup pattern minimizes annoying feedback (when used close to sound reinforcement speakers and monitors) and reduces the pickup of unwanted off-axis sounds. A transformerless electronic design provides optimum low frequency response and low distortion. An effective internal multistage pop filter minimizes wind and breath noise.
The CTM-77LS has a Flex-Form hardened steel grille screen that dramatically resists deformation while greatly reducing any risk of adverse performance caused by a bent or dented ball screen. This unique ability to retain its original shape assures that the CTM-77LS will maintain its attractive appearance.
The CTM-77LS condenser mics features the exclusive (I.N.R.-3TM) Impact Noise Rejection system. The rubber shock mount isolates the transducer from the barrel, thus dramatically reducing cable, stand, and handling noise. The need for any external shock mounting device is virtually eliminated.
The CTM-77LS is supplied complete with a zippered vinyl protective pouch and a snap-in microphone swivel-mount.
- Generating Element: Electret condenser (Phantom Powered)
- Polar Pattern: UnidirectionalCardioid)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz“18 kHz
- Output Level:Open Circuit Voltage: -55 dB (0 dB = 1 volt per microbar)
- Impedance: 500 ohms
- Dynamic Range: 110 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level: Less than 22 dB, A weighted
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB (1% THD, open circuit)
- Powering: Supply Voltage: 9“52 Vdc, positive pins 2 & 3 reverse polarity protectedCurrent Required: Less than 5 mA over operating voltage range
- Phasing: Positive pressure on diaphragm generates a positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Grille Screen: Hardened Steel Mesh
- Case: Steel and die cast zinc alloy
- Finish: Durable soft feel, non-slip