- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Atlas Sound PM4FA 4" 2-way Pendant Mount Speaker with 70.7V-16W Transformer
- Write a Review
- #L00389 000002000 L00389000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This pendant-style, overhead-mounted loudspeaker offers an impressive 130° sound dispersion pattern, and easily attaches to ceilings and other surfac...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Wide 130° dispersion pattern.
This pendant-style, overhead-mounted loudspeaker offers an impressive 130° sound dispersion pattern, and easily attaches to ceilings and other surfaces. The AtlasIED PM4FA features a high-performance 4” Strategy Series driver, which delivers accurate audio reproduction. Mounted down-firing in an attractive enclosure, the PM4FA provides natural sounding, wide coverage for low-height installations while retaining impressive full range frequency response for both music and paging applications.
Attaching a PM4FA to most overhead surfaces is a breeze. For open beam ceilings, a 3 m cable kit is included with a self-gripping ferrule system. If down pipe installation from hard ceiling material is required, any 3/4" ceiling fan installation kit may be utilized. These kits are readily available under the FANTEC brand from home improvement stores with various down pipe length options to provide installation ease regardless of ceiling angle (up to 45°).
- Pendant-style design
- 4" full-range driver
- 130° sound coverage pattern
- Ideal for voice and music reproduction
- Includes mounting hardware
Ideal for overhang installations—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear