- Write a Review
Reference-level headphones for sound engineers, musicians and audiophiles.
The LCD-X is a planar magnetic design with an optimized diaphragm trace pattern that extracts the maximum volume from lower-powered amplifiers and portable devices. It's also the most neutral of all the LCD Collection, making it extremely popular with audiophiles, recording engineers and musicians alike, for its clarity and fast, accurate dynamics. The X is sensitive enough to be driven directly by portable players like iPods, iPhones, and smartphones but an external amplifier produces better results.
- Ear coupling:Over-ear (circumaural)
- Primary application:Studio monitor
- Secondary application:General listening
- Operating principle:Open
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 50kHz
- SPL:130 dB
- Driver size: 106mm
- THD:< 1%
- Noise cancelling:No
- Weight: Info not available
- Cable type:Info not available
- Length:Info not available
- Connector:3.5mm with 1/4" adaptor
Order the LCD-X today for exceptional performance across low-powered devices.