- Product H79863
Audio-Technica AE6100 50th Anniversary Dynamic Hypercardioid Mic
- Write a Review
To celebrate Audio-Technica' 50th Anniversary, A-T has introduced a special limited edition AE6100/LE Anniversary Microphone in a silver-colored meta...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Special edition hypercardioid handheld dynamic vocal microphone.
To celebrate Audio-Technica' 50th Anniversary, A-T has introduced a special limited edition AE6100/LE Anniversary Microphone in a silver-colored metallic finish with blue accents. A unique serial number is etched on the surface of each limited edition AE6100/LE.
The Artist Elite AE6100/LE hypercardioid dynamic vocal microphone delivers clean articulation, fast transients and high-output, assertive sound for the uncompromising vocalist. With a polar pattern tailored for outstanding on-axis response, the microphone offers maximum feedback rejection and superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise. For ultimate protection against vocal plosives, the mic' hardened-steel outer grille is lined with fine steel mesh and a layer of open-cell foam. A foam disk positioned on top of the element assembly provides the final layer of œpop protection.
- Special 50th anniversary edition in silver-colored metallic finish
- Assertive sound for the uncompromising vocalist
- Great presence with excellent monitor cut
- High output, fast transients and clean articulation
- Exceptional isolation from handling noise
- Maximum feedback rejection
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance
- Tough, durable, resilient “ built for the road
Order now for this handsome, great-sounding live vocal microphone--don't have the same mic 58 other singers do.
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency response: 60-15,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Weight: 310 g (10.9 oz)
- Dimensions: 177.0 mm (6.97") long,
- 48.0 mm (1.89") head diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
Comments about Audio-Technica AE6100 50th Anniversary Dynamic Hypercardioid Mic:
This microphone is very useful in places where you are close to other band members or speakers. I no longer have the problem of bleed-over from other sources. It's output is as good as any of my other microphones. The main difference is that the hypercardioid does not pick up the pa or other amps.