The AT-GRcW-PRO is a wireless guitar input cable with a 1/4" right-angle connector to locking 4-pin connector for use between your guitar and the Audio-Technica UniPak body-pack wireless transmitter.
The premium AT-GRCW-PRO has a braided copper shield that protects the signal quality for optimal sound quality. Audio-Technica professional guitar input cables feature heavy-duty construction, and state-of-the-art, professional connectors, for superior signal integrity, and outstanding strain relief. Audio-Technica designs their wireless equipment for advanced musicians and touring professionals.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Professional 1⁄4" right-angle connector to locking 4-pin connector for use between instrument and A-T UniPak body-pack wireless transmitter
- Braided copper shield protects cable signal quality
- Professional high-quality connectors ensure superior signal integrity and outstanding strain relief
- Dual jacket design stands up to tough use
- Extra flexibility for ease of use
Ensure great signal integrity, if this is what you need, don't wait order now!