- Product 801999
Audio-Technica AT-LP2D-USB Vinyl-to-Digital Recording System
- Write a Review
The Audio-Technica AT-LP2D-USB Vinyl-to-Digital Recording System makes it easier than ever to transfer your albums to the digital realm. The AT-LP2D-...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An easy way to transfer your albums to the digital realm.
The Audio-Technica AT-LP2D-USB Vinyl-to-Digital Recording System makes it easier than ever to transfer your albums to the digital realm. The AT-LP2D-USB stereo turntable comes equipped with a USB output for direct connection to your computer.
The turntable also features a built-in switchable phono/line preamp that allows connection to a stereo system equipped with either a phono or line-level input.
The Audio-Technica conversion system also includes: state of the art recording software--Cakewalk PYRO (for PC) and Audacity (for MAC or PC); an integral dual-magnet Audio-Technica phono cartridge; and a USB cable and adapter cables.
- USB output--no special drivers required for direct connection to your computer
- Built-in switchable stereo phono/line level pre-amplifier. Permits use of turntable with stereo systems having either magnetic-phono inputs or "AUX" (line-level) inputs; also allows convenient use of turntable with most powered speakers
- PC & Mac compatible
- Fully automatic operation keeps LPs scratch free
- Two speeds: 33 1/3 rpm and 45 rpm
- Professional aluminum platter stabilizes records for the best-sounding play back
- Balanced tone arm with soft damping control prevents excess wear on your LP collection
- Switchable built-in pre-amplifier with line-level RCA output cables
- Integral Audio-Technica Dual Magnetâ¢ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus
- Removable dust cover
- Create MP3, WAV, and WMA filesÂ and much more
- Remove clicks, pops, and crackles from noisy LPs with DeClicker
- Clean hiss, hum, and other annoyances from LPs with DeNoiser
- Design full-color CD-Labels and jewel case inserts
- Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs
- Change the speed or pitch of a recordingÂ and more
- USB cable
- Dual RCA (female) to 1/8" (3.5 mm) mini-plug (male) stereo adapter cable
Dust off your classic albums and order today!
AT-LP2D-USB Vinyl-to-Digital Recording System
- System Requirements:
- PC or Mac with an available USB port (USB1.1 or higher)
- CD-R or CD-RW writer for burning CDs & installation
- Cakewalk PYRO requires:
- PC running Windows 2000/XP
- 1 GB free disk space
- Note: PYRO is not compatible with Mac or Apple-based computers, or with Windows 98/98SE/Me/95 or NT or Vista
- Audacity requires:
- Mac running OSX or above or
- PC running Windows (XP and above)