- Write a Review
Gig? Use it. Session? Use it. Cool microphone.
Audio-Technica's AT2005USB is an all-purpose microphone designed to take you from the stage to the studio and beyond. This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs, USB output for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects with a sound system's conventional microphone input for use in live performance. The microphone plugs right into your computer's USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software.
The AT2005USB also offers a quality analog-to-digital converter for excellent fidelity, and a headphone output with level control for monitoring. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. The microphone is ideal for live performance, podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use.
- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB digital output and XLR analog output
- USB output connects to your computer for digital recording
- XLR output connects for use in live performance
- Suited for podcasting, recording, voiceover, and on-stage use
- Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor from your microphone
- Adjust headphone volume from the bottom of the microphone
- AD convertor with 16 Bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
- Threaded stand clamp
- Cables included
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- On/off switch functions for both USB and analog operation
USB and XLR have never been closer together. Order today for a truly multi-purpose microphone.
AT2005USB Cardioid Dynamic Handheld USB/XLR Microphone
- Element: dynamic
Polar pattern: cardioid
Frequency response: 50-15,000 Hz
Power requirements: usb power (5v dc)
Bit depth: 16 bit
Sample rate: 44.1 khz/48 kHz
Controls: on/off switch;
Headphone volume control
Weight: 266 g (9.4 oz)
Dimensions 183.6 mm (7.23") long,
51.0 mm (2.01") maximum body diameter
Output connector: USB-type/XLR-type
Headphone output power: 10 mw at 16 ohms
Headphone jack: 3.5 mm trs (stereo)
System requirements: Macintosh: Mac os x; usb 1.0 or 2.0; 64 mb ram (minimum)
Windows: XP/Vista/Windows 7; usb 1.0 or 2.0; 64 mb ram (minimum)
Accessories furnished stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; tripod desk stand; 6.6' (2 m) mini usb cable, 9.8' (3 m) xlrf-type to xlrm-type cable
Audio-technica case style t7
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- It's Solid It Works
Comments about Audio-Technica AT2005USB Cardioid Dynamic Handheld USB/XLR Microphone:
I got this mostly for speech recognition.
But downloaded free software and now just leave it available on a little notebook for any song writing ideas. Can't lose for the price. I'm pleasantly shocked of the quality.
- Was this a gift?: