- H94618 000000000 H94618000000000
Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ Side-Address Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
- Write a Review
Audio-Technica has taken the critically acclaimed, award-winning sound of the AT2020 and equipped it with a USB output capable of digitally capturing...Read More
Studio-grade condenser with USB connectivity.
Audio-Technica has taken the critically acclaimed, award-winning sound of the AT2020 and equipped it with a USB output capable of digitally capturing music or any acoustic audio source using your favorite recording software. USB mics are gaining in popularity due to their versatility and ability to record sources anytime and just about anywhere. This mic offers studio-quality articulation and intelligibility perfect for singer/songwriters, podcasters, voice-over artists, field recorders, and home studio recorders.
The AT2020USB+ features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay. It also offers mix control that blends microphone and pre-recorded audio. The microphone's cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its A/D converter with a 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate ensures extremely articulate sound reproduction.
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
Your favorite Audio-Technica mic, now with USB connectivity.
AT2020USB+ Side-Address Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
- Element: fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar pattern: cardioid
Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 hz
Power requirements: USB power (5v dc)
Bit depth: 16 bit
Sample rate: 44.1/48 khz
Volume control mix control
Headphone volume control
Weight: 386 g (13.6 oz)
Dimensions: 6.38" X 2.05" maximum body diameter
Output connector: USB-type
Headphone output power: 130 mw (at 1 khz, 10% t.h.d., 32 ohm load)
Headphone jack: 3.5 mm (1/8") trs (stereo)
Accessories furnished: pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch; tripod desk stand; 10' (3.1 m) usb cable
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Home Studio
- Mobile DJ
- Professional Recording
Comments about Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ Side-Address Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone:
So this is the same great AT-2020 Condenser microphone with a built-in AD converter for USB recording. GREAT option for recording yourself playing through an amp at home or in the studio with a computer. It's a big big step up from any built in microphone on a camera or phone, and the price is not bad. You can often find this on sale for the same price as it's non-USB version.
It features its own volume control as well as a headphone jack and built in headphone amp with its own volume control, allowing for monitoring of the signal outside of the computer you're recording on.
Sound wise this is a very nice mic. Clean, articulate, and sensitive. It's sturdily built and feels substantial in your hand. I use it to record and compare various amps, tubes, guitars, pickups.
There's only one teeny tiny negative and that's that the tripod is a bit off-center and easily tips over if you don't arrange to have one leg sticking out directly under the microphone. Not even worth taking off a star though as it's rarely a real problem.