- Write a Review
USB or Lightning, great for podcasting.
The AT2020USBi is a high-quality condenser microphone with a wide diaphragm that plugs directly into your computer. The A/D converter is built right into the microphone so all you have to do for professional quality, broadcast-ready sound is plug the USB or Lightning output (both cables are included) into your computer.
Combining high-resolution audio with increased connectivity options, the AT2020USBi cardioid condenser microphone adds a new level of sound-quality and convenience to Audio-Technica' USB microphone line. Modeled after the critically acclaimed AT2020, this digital output mic features an A/D converter with a 24-bit/96 kHz sampling rate to deliver high-resolution articulation and intelligibility that' perfect for home studio recording, field recording, podcasting and voiceover use.
Comes with tripod desk stand, Lightning and USB cables, a pouch and a metal clip.
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 130 dB
- Connectivity: USB, Lightning
- Pattern and type
- Capsule: Condenser
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Studio, podcast, webcast
- Phantom power required: Yes (48V)
- Size and weight
- Length: 6.38" (162 mm)
- Width: 2.05" (52 mm)
- Depth: 2.05" (52 mm)
- Weight: 13.2 oz. (374 g)
- Included accessories
- Case: Pouch
- Clip: Metal
Order today and improve your broadcast sound.
AT2020USBi Cardioid Condenser Microphone for iOS, Mac, and PC
- Included accessories
Pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded
stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded
adapter; soft protective pouch; tripod
desk stand; 10' (3.1 m) USB cable;
10' (3.1 m) Lightning cable
Macintosh: MAC OS 10.6 and above
Windows: Windows 7 and above
iOS: iOS 7.02 and above (requires
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.