- Product 275047
Audio-Technica AT4071A Line + Gradient Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
With directivity equal to mics up to 50% longer, the AT4071a from Audio Technica, has been specially created to meet the critical long-distance picku...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Designed for critical long-distance pickup in broadcasting, film/TV production, and theater sound reinforcement applications
With directivity equal to mics up to 50% longer, the AT4071a from Audio Technica, has been specially created to meet the critical long-distance pickup demands of broadcasting, film/TV sound, professional recording, wildlife recording and theater sound reinforcement. It is particularly useful for miking dynamic action in film/TV audio as well as in "spot" miking techniques in the music studio or theater. The mic provides extremely high output and a noise floor that is hardly measurable, much less audible. It may be used with confidence in distant miking applications and even under the stringent demands of modern digital recording systems. Audio-Technica has pioneered a unique interference tube design* in the AT4071a and AT4073a shotgun mics that provides the same directivity as mics up to 50 percent longer.
Requires phantom power.
- Designed for critical long-distance pickup in broadcasting, film/TV production, and theater sound reinforcement applications
- Direct-coupled, balanced output ensures a clean signal even in high-output conditions
- Exclusive acoustic design provides same directivity as mics up to 50% longer
- Switchable 150 Hz hi-pass filter
- Rugged housing made of lightweight structural-grade aluminum alloy
It's a versatile distant-pickup microphone you'll turn to repeatedly. Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
- Element: Externally polarized (DC bias) condenser
- Polar pattern: Line + gradient
- Frequency response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 150 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: -21 dB (7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 124 db SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Noise: 12 dB SPL
- Dynamic range (typical): 112 db, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 82 db, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 3 mA typical
- Switch: Flat roll-off
- Weight (microphone): 5.5 oz. (155 g)
- Dimensions: 15.55" (395 mm) long, .83" (21 mm) diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; AT8135 windscreen; protective carrying case
- Audio-Technica case style: SG3