- 501133 000000000 501133000000000
Audio-Technica AT8022 X/Y Stereo Microphone
- Write a Review
The Audio-Technica AT8022 is a stereo microphone that is ideal for use mounted on a video camera. Now get true stereo field recording at interviews a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A compact stereo microphone with pristine sound quality.
The Audio-Technica AT8022 is a stereo microphone that is ideal for use mounted on a video camera. Now get true stereo field recording at interviews and when recording at home. Audio-Technica's versatile AT8022 stereo condenser offers a compact housing and the pristine sound quality of a live sound field. Its coincident capsule configuration produces an X/Y stereo image in a small housing. The microphone is supplied with two cables for use with either pro or consumer gear. It offers switchable low-frequency roll-off and the convenience of battery or phantom power. The Audio-Technica AT8022 Stereo Microphone is fully RoHS-compliant”free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS).
- Innovative capsule configuration produces accurate stereo image in smaller housing
- Compact, lightweight design is perfect for video camera-mount use as well as for stereo field recording, interviews and home recording
- Ideal for use with handheld digital recording devices
- Operates on battery or phantom power”for use with pro or consumer equipment
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Includes two cables: one balanced (two 3-pin XLRM-type connectors at output); one unbalanced (3.5 mm TRS at output)
- RoHS-compliant ” free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS)
- Element: Fixed-charge Back Plate Permanently Polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: X/Y Stereo
- Frequency Response: 20-15,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity:
- Phantom: -34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Battery: -34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Phantom: 250 ohms
- Battery: 300 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level:
- Phantom: 128 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Battery: 120 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical):
- Phantom: 109 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Battery: 101 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 75 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current/Life: 0.7mA / 700 Hours Typical
- Switch: Battery On/Off; Flat, Roll-off
- Weight: 247 g (8.7 oz)
- Dimensions: 186.0 mm (7.32") long, 47.6 mm (1.87") head diameter, 21.0 mm (0.83") maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 5-pin XLRM-type
- Balanced: 2.0 m (6.5') long, 8 conductor, shielded, vinyl-jacketed stereo cable with 5-pin XLRF-type connector at microphone end and two 3-pin XLRM-type connectors at output end;
- Unbalanced: 0.6 m (2.0') long stereo cable with 5-pin XLRF-type connector at microphone end and 3.5 mm TRS connector at output end
- Accessories Furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; windscreen; battery; soft protective pouch
- Audio-Technica Case Style: S12
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.