- 275060 000000000 275060000000000
Audio-Technica AT803 Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone
- Write a Review
The Audio Technica AT803b provides excellent yet unobtrusive sound pickup for lecturers and stage/TV performers. Designed for clip-on lavalier and mu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Low-profile and roll-off equipped.
The Audio Technica AT803b provides excellent yet unobtrusive sound pickup for lecturers and stage/TV performers. Designed for clip-on lavalier and musical instrument use, it features an integral 80 Hz high-pass filter that provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off. The microphone operates on battery or phantom power.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Designed for clip-on lavalier and musical instrument use
- Small size is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- 6' (1.8 m) cable permanently attached to mic, TA3F connector at power module
AT803 Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
Frequency response: 30-20,000 Hz
Low frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
Open circuit sensitivity:
Phantom: ”45 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Battery: ”46 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Phantom: 200 ohms
Battery: 270 ohms
Maximum input sound level:
Phantom: 135 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Battery: 121 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic range (typical):
Phantom: 106 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Battery: 92 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-to-noise ratio: 72 db, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
Battery type: 1.5 AA/UM3
Battery Current Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
Switch: Off, on-flat, on-roll-off
Weight (microphone): .09 oz. (2.5 g)
Weight (power module): 4.9 oz. (139 g)
Dimensions (microphone): 0.81" (20.5 mm) long, 0.39" (10.0 mm) diameter
Dimensions (power module): 3.13" (84 mm) H x 2.48" (63.0 mm) W x .87" (22.0 mm) D
Output connector (power module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Cable: 6' (1.8 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.10" (2.6 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
Accessories furnished: AT8417 clothing clip; AT8531 power module; AT8116 windscreen; battery; protective carrying case
Audio-Technica case style: M1
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.