- 275055 000000000 275055000000000
Audio-Technica AT8031 Handheld Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The Audio Technica AT8031 microphone is ideal for close-up interviews, vocals, overheads, piano, and strings. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pick...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Effective on stage, for recording, and broadcast applications such as interviews.
The Audio Technica AT8031 microphone is ideal for close-up interviews, vocals, overheads, piano, and strings. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source. The mic's proximity effect provides added warmth when used close up. Features include a large protective screen that reduces "popping" and sibilant distortion. It operates on battery or phantom power.
- Ideal for close-up vocals, overheads, piano and strings
- Low-mass diaphragm ensures minimum distortion
- Cardioid pattern provides added warmth when used close up
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- RoHS compliant”free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
AT8031 Handheld Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
Low Frequency Roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
Open Circuit Sensitivity: Phantom ”44 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa; Battery ”45 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: Phantom 250 ohms; Battery 300 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level: Phantom 137 dB, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; Battery 123 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic Range (Typical): Phantom 113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL; Battery 99 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
Battery Current/Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
Switch: Flat, roll-off
Weight: 7.2 oz (205 g)
Dimensions: 7.60" (193.0 mm) long, 1.98" (50.3 mm) head diameter
Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Accessories Furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8114 windscreen; battery; soft protective pouch
Audio Technica Case Style: S7
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.