- Product 275061
Audio-Technica AT804 Omnidirectional Handheld Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
The AT804 from Audio Technica is deal for interviews, sportscasting and for use as the "mono" mic in conjunction with a stereo microphone. Its omnidi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Ideal for remote broadcast applications.
The AT804 from Audio Technica is deal for interviews, sportscasting and for use as the "mono" mic in conjunction with a stereo microphone. Its omnidirectional polar pattern provides natural reproduction of the surrounding ambience. The mic's rugged housing with hardened-steel grille stands up to field use; its internal shock mounting minimizes handling and cable noise.
- Ideal for interviews, sportscasting and as the "mono" mic when used in conjunction with a stereo microphone
- Rugged die-cast case with hardened steel grille stands up to field use
- Omni pattern provides natural reproduction of surrounding ambience
- Plugs directly into an XLRF-type surface or cable connector
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 50-15,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Weight: 7.5 oz. (213 g)
- Dimensions: 5.94" (151.0 mm) long, 1.42" (36.0 mm) head diameter
- Output connector (power module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; soft protective pouch
- Audio-Technica case style: S8