- Write a Review
Professional quality lavalier microphone for Shure wireless systems.
The Audio-Technica AT831cT4 is an affordable, reliable, great-sounding condenser microphone designed for use with Shure wireless systems. It is a favorite among worship leaders, corporate presenters, auctioneers, and others who need to amplify their voice in public speaking environments.
This model is equipped with a TA4F-type connector that fits most Shure wireless microphone systems, and includes a clothing clip, windscreen and a 55" cable.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Crisp, full-sounding voice pickup
- High gain before feedback
- Excellent suppression of background noise
- Rugged construction
Order now and make sure your message comes across loud and clear.
AT831cT4 Cardioid Condenser lav wired for Shure w/o power supply
- ELEMENT Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
POLAR PATTERN Cardioid
FREQUENCY RESPONSE 40-16,000 Hz
LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY -42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
IMPEDANCE 250 ohms
MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL 141 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
DYNAMIC RANGE (TYPICAL) 112 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
SWITCH Flat, roll-off
WEIGHT (MICROPHONE) 0.1 oz (2.8 g)
WEIGHT (POWER MODULE) 2.9 oz (81 g)
DIMENSIONS (MICROPHONE) 0.98" (25.0 mm) long,
0.40" (10.2 mm) diameter
DIMENSIONS (POWER MODULE) 3.66" (92.9 mm) long,
0.74" (18.9 mm) diameter
OUTPUT CONNECTOR (POWER MODULE) Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
CABLE 4.0 m (13.1') long (permanently attached to microphone), 3.2 mm (0.13") diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.