- Product 270578
Audio-Technica AT835ST M-S Stereo Shotgun Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The Audio-Technica AT835ST M-S is a stereo shotgun mic that features a compact, lightweight design making it perfect for camera-mount use. Independen...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The one for high-quality location recording.
The Audio-Technica AT835ST M-S is a stereo shotgun mic that features a compact, lightweight design making it perfect for camera-mount use. Independent line-cardioid and figure-8 condenser elements. Switchable low-frequency roll-off. Mono, stereo, and 2 internally-matrixed left/right stereo modes. Includes a 24" cable (5-pin XLRF to 2 standard 3-pin XLRM connectors). Frequency response: 40 - 20kHz. Dynamic range (mid /side/LR stereo): 101 dB / 101 dB / 102 dB, 1 kHz at maximum SPL.
- Perfect for camera-mount use
- Line-cardioid and figure-of-eight condenser elements
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Switch selection of non-matrixed M-S mode and 2 internally-matrixed left/right stereo modes
- Includes a 24" cable, stand clamp, foam windscreen, and protective case
An indispensable mic for location recording. You should have this one in the locker. Order today.
- Elements: condenser
- Polar Patterns: line-cardioid and figure-eight
- Frequency Response: 40 - 20,000Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity (Mid / Side / LR Stereo):
- -30 dB (31.6 mV) / -34 dB (19.9 mV) /
- -36 dB (15.8 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Low Frequency Roll-off: 80Hz, 12dB per octave
- Signal to Noise Ratio
- (Mid / Side / LR Stereo):
- 72 dB / 68 dB / 70 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Dynamic Range (Typical):
- 101 dB / 101 dB / 102 dB, 1 kHz at Max. SPL
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Phantom Power Requirements:
- 11 - 52V, 4 mA typical at 48V, each channel
- Dimensions: 9.29" long, 0.83" diameter