- #275051 000000000 275051000000000
Audio-Technica AT875R Short Shotgun Microphone
- Write a Review
Audio-Technica's AT875R is designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. Audio-Technica's shortest shotgun microphone, it ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ideal for mounting on DV cameras.
Audio-Technica's AT875R is designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. Audio-Technica's shortest shotgun microphone, it mounts conveniently on a DV camcorder without adding noticeable heft, and is ideal for use with compact digital cameras. This high-performance microphone offers a narrow acceptance angle of line + gradient design. It also features smooth, natural-sounding on-axis audio quality and excellent off-axis rejection of sound arriving from the sides and rear of mic.
Requires phantom power.
- Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
- Extremely short length (under 7") ideal for use with compact digital cameras
- Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup
- Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic
- Tailored response minimizes camera and handling noise
- Operates on phantom power only
- RoHS compliant”free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
AT875R Short Shotgun Microphone
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar pattern: Line + gradient
Frequency response: 90-20,000 Hz
Open circuit sensitivity: ”30 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 100 ohms
Maximum input sound level: 127 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic range (typical): 107 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-to-noise ratio: 74 db, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
Weight (microphone): 2.8 oz. (80 g)
Dimensions: 6.89" (175.0 mm) long, .83" (21 mm) diameter
Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Accessories furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; protective carrying case
Audio-Technica case style: SG4