- Product 244521
Audio-Technica ATH-PRO5MS Monitor Headphone
- Write a Review
The ATH-PRO5 MS camouflage dynamic headphones have 40mm drivers with a neodymium magnet system and CCAW voice coils that deliver outstanding sound qu...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
The ATH-PRO5 MS camouflage dynamic headphones have 40mm drivers with a neodymium magnet system and CCAW voice coils that deliver outstanding sound quality. A coiled cable at the left earpiece terminates to a mini plug with included " adapter.
Fashion meets function with ATH-PRO5 MS camouflage closed-back dynamic stereo monitor headset.
- Rotating earpieces with camouflage housing for easy one-ear monitoring
- Closed-back dynamic stereo headphones deliver exceptional clarity
- 40 mm drivers with neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Rich bass response with extended high end
- Circumaural design ensures superior isolation
- Adjustable cushioned headband and lightweight design for maximum comfort
- Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo connector with 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter
- Ultra-flexible coiled cable with left-side entry
Order yours today!
ATH-PRO5MS Monitor Headphone
- Type Closed-back Dynamic
- Driver Diameter 40 mm
- Magnet Neodymium
- Voice Coil Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response 15 — 28,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power 1,300 mW
- Sensitivity 103 dB/mW at 1 kHz
- Impedance 40 ohms
- Weight 200 g
- Cable 1.5 m (Single) OFC
- Connector 1/8" (3.5 mm) mini stereo, gold-plated
- Accessory Included Detachable 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapted
- Open Circuit Sensitivity At 1 kHz, with 1 Pa (Pascal) = 94dB sound pressure level (SPL), measured at diaphragm. Stated in dB re 1 volt, and in millivolts.
- Noise, typical A-weighted, using Audio Precision System One measurement system.
- Weight Stated for the microphone only, without accessories, and without attached cable/power module, if applicable.
- Frequency Response (Graph) Shows mic output versus frequency with a constant sound input level from a source 0.5 meters from the diaphragm. Each vertical division in the graph is 10dB. A dashed line, if present, shows the effect of a low-roll-off (hi-pass) function.
- Polar Pattern (Graph) Shows mic output versus angular direction of the sound source, with a constant sound input level at 1 kHz, at a constant distance from the diaphragm. Zero degrees (0°) is the "front" of the mic. Each circular division in the graph is 5 dB, beginning from the 0° point and counting inward.
- Related Models Some profile pages provide links to other models of a most-similar or closely related type or function that may also be of interest.
- Headphone Sensitivity Input of 1 milliwatt at 1 kHz into rated impedance; output in dB SPL, using a BrÜel & Kjaer 4153 coupler.
- Maximum Input Power At 1 kHz into rated impedance.
- Boom Mic Sensitivity Open circuit, at 1 kHz, with 1 Pa (Pascal) = 94dB sound pressure level (SPL), measured at diaphragm. Stated in dB re 1 volt, and in millivolts.
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
I just received them and could not wait to put them on my head, Wow, was amazed with the clarity of them, I purchased them to use with my ham radio (amateur radio). The voices coming across the airways was very crisp and clear good set of head phones
If you're looking for some tough headphones with a pure crisp sound, but don't have a whole lot of money to spend, look no further. I've never been more satisfied with a pair of headphones in my life. They are great for monitoring recordings because they don't get really bassy like a lot of other big headphones do. The sound is so pure and they handle high and low frequencies very well. The great thing about these headphones is they are very light, and don't fall off your head if you look down. They fit nice and snug and your head and you can wear them comfortably for a very long time. They're light but they're also durable. Mine have been dropped, flung out of cars, sat on, stepped on, and dropped some more, and they still work and feel like they did the day I got them. I had to give these headphones a 4.5 for quality though because sometimes, if you walk around with them on and the cord going into the headphones is moving, it makes an annoying scratchy grindy noise. It's not loud, but if you happen to notice it, you won't be able to ignore it. But sometimes this can be fixed by twisting the cord a little.Best headphones for the money you'll pay. I highly recommend them.
These headphones truly rock. I use them in the studio and out side the studio. I take them for walks, on airplanes, buses and trains. They deliver a crystal clear high-end and midrange that is backed up with powerful low end. Plus the camo feature always draws compliments!
I bought these like a year ago and they work perfect !!! I have used them for practice ,home studio and professional studio work. They sound great. The quality is nice.