- Product 275087
Audio-Technica ATM33a Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The Audio Technica ATM33a Cardioid Condenser Microphone is ideal for acoustic guitar, percussion, overheads, vocals and more. It features high-SPL ca...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A versatile instrument mic for stage or studio.
The Audio Technica ATM33a Cardioid Condenser Microphone is ideal for acoustic guitar, percussion, overheads, vocals and more. It features high-SPL capability and wide frequency response. Operates on battery or phantom power.
- Ideal for acoustic guitar, percussion, overheads, vocals and more
- Excels in both studio and stage applications
- Outstanding linearity both on- and off-axis
- Features high SPL capability and wide frequency response
- Operates on battery or phantom power
It's a mic you'll use a lot. Add it to your mic stable today.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity
- Phantom: ”44 dB (6.3 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Battery: ”45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Phantom: 200 ohms
- Battery: 270 ohms
- Maximum input sound level:
- Phantom: 137 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Battery: 123 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical):
- Phantom: 113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Battery: 99 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 70 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 Pa;
- Phantom power requirements: 9-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current/Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Weight: 5.3 oz. (0.9 g)
- Dimensions: 7.65" (194.2 mm) long, 1.02" (26.0 mm) diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories furnished: AT8405 stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands, AT8136 windscreen; battery; soft protective pouch
- Audio-Technica case style: S4