- H80409 000000000 H80409000000000
Audio-Technica ATM610a Hypercardioid Dynamic Vocal Mic Featuring Advanced Internal Shock Mounting
- Write a Review
Tuned for clear, detailed, extended-range reproduction of lead and backup vocals, the ATM610a dynamic vocal mic from Audio-Technica is equipped with ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An amazing hypercardioid microphone with an internal shock mount system that helps reduce unwanted noise.
Tuned for clear, detailed, extended-range reproduction of lead and backup vocals, the ATM610a dynamic vocal mic from Audio-Technica is equipped with a rare-earth magnet for high output, a tight hypercardioid polar pattern for direct sound, and multi-stage grille design for excellent protection against plosives. The microphone features a uniquely designed internal shock mount design that will reduce handling and stage noise.
The hypercardioid polar pattern of the ATM610a is more sensitive to sound originating directly in front of the element, making it useful for controlling feedback, reducing pickup of unwanted sounds and providing isolation between performers. The microphone is enclosed in a rugged housing, and its multi-stage windscreen effectively controls popping, distortion from sibilant sounds and wind noise. The included AT8470 Quiet-FlexTM stand clamp permits mounting on any microphone stand with 5/8"-27 threads.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Newly designed internal shock mounting reduces handling and stage noise
- Rare-earth magnet for articulate vocal reproduction
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
Take the lead, or back them up. Order the ATM610a today.
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardiod
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-16kHz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Weight: .60 lb. (9.5 oz.)
- Dimensions: 7" (177mm) long; 1-7/8" (53.7mm) diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Audio-Technica Case Style: T6
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.