- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATW-1812 1800 Series Camera Mount UHF Wireless System
- Write a Review
- 275093 000544000 275093000544000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audio Technica ATW-1812 1800 Series Camera Mount UHF Wireless System includes ATW-R1810 single-channel receiver and an ATW-T1802 plug-on transmit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A basic system equipped with all the professional 1800 Series features.
The Audio Technica ATW-1812 1800 Series Camera Mount UHF Wireless System includes ATW-R1810 single-channel receiver and an ATW-T1802 plug-on transmitter. The ATW-1812 offers UHF reception of 996 user-selectable frequencies in 25 kHz steps. The It also features automatic frequency scanning, Tone Lock squelch, back-lit LCD, soft-touch buttons, headphone monitor output with independent level control, and durable metal construction. It is an an extremely flexible, professional, and easy-to-use portable wireless system..
ATW-R1810 single-channel receiver
The Audio Technica ATW-R1810 single-channel receiver has true diversity operation: two antennas feed two completely independent RF sections on the same frequency; automatic logic circuitry selects the superior signal. The ATW-R1810 features BNC-type antennae connectors, output and monitor levels, a balanced XLR output and a LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) that shows battery status and frequency settings.
ATW-T1802 plug-on transmitter
The ATW-T1802 plug-on transmitter features a locking XLR connector for adapting dynamic and condenser microphones and selectable high and low transmission modes to conserve battery life/maximize power. The ATW-T1802 Plug-on Transmitter also provides power to condenser microphones rated to operate on 12V phantom power or less.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Compact receiver is easy to mount on a camera
- UHF reception with 996 frequencies selectable in 25 kHz steps
- Automatic frequency scanning for easy selection of open channels
- Tone Lock squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
- Headphone monitor output with independent level control
- Battery fuel-level indicators on transmitters and receiver
- Soft-touch controls for easy frequency selection
- True Diversity operation for resistance to multi-path interference and dropouts
- LCD frequency and battery status display with backlight
- Antenna and AF Peak LED indicators
- Transmitters operate in low or high transmission modes to conserve battery life/maximize power
- Easy, user-friendly operation
- Clear, natural sound quality
- Powered by AA batteries
- System components of the 1800 Series and 3000 Series Wireless Systems can be used interchangeably
A more affordable system that provides you with everything you need to capture audio as you film.
- UHF Operating Frequencies: Band C: 541.500 to 566.375 Mhz; Band D: 655.500 to 680.375 MHz
- Number of Operating Frequencies: 996 total per band (25 kHz increments)
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Normal Deviation: ±10 kHz
- Operating Range: 300' (100 m) typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 23 F (- 5 C) to 113 F (45 C)
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz to 15 kHz
- Receiving System: Dual independent RF sections, automatic-switching diversity
- Image Rejection: >50 dB typical
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 104 dB at 30 kHz deviation (A-weighted), maximum modulation 37 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% (±10 kHz deviation at 1 kHz)
Sensitivity: 25 dBuV, (S/N 60 dB at 5 kHz deviation, A-weighted)
- Audio Output (balanced): 27 mV (at 1 kHz, ±5 kHz deviation)
- Output Connector: 3-pin mini XLR (TA3M-type)
- Monitor Headphone Output (typical): 35 mW max., 32 ohm load
- Monitor Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm TRS, signals on both Tip and Ring
- External Power Requirements: 12V DC nominal, 500 mA
- Batteries (not included): Four 1.5V AA alkaline
- Current Consumption (battery): 315 mA typical
- Battery Life: 10 hours typical, depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 2.95" (75.0 mm) W x 4.92" (125.0 mm) H x 1.25 (32.0 mm") D
- Net Weight: (without batteries) 10.5 oz. (300 grams)
- Accessories Included: Two flexible UHF antennas; one 18" TA3F to XLRM
- output cable; belt pouch
- RF Power Output: High: 30 mW; Low: 10 mW, nominal
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Input connector: 3-pin locking XLRF-type
- Batteries (not included): Two 1.5V AA alkaline
- Current Consumption: High: 180 mA; Low: 160 mA, typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 6 hours (High); 8 hours (Low), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 1.57" (40.0 mm) W x 4.37" (11.1.0 mm) H x 1.57" (40.0 mm) D
- Net Weight (without batteries): 7.0 oz (199 grams)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.