Pro quality 10-channel UHF wireless system with headworn omnidirectional mic, bodypack transmitter.
The 10-channel Audio-Technica ATW-2192a 2000 Series Wireless System is frequency-agile and suitable for a variety of UHF wireless applications. You'll value the ATW-2192a at live performances, fixed installations, and as a public address system. The ATW-2192a is a natural for A/V rental houses and places of worship.
Part of Audio-Technica's second-generation 2000 Wireless Series, the ATW-2192a system offers all the advantages of high-quality, professional wireless at an extremely affordable price. Professional features include 2 available frequency bands and switchable antenna power, plus a MicroSet Submachine Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone.
Offering 10 selectable channels in 1 of 2 UHF frequency ranges and True Diversity UHF wireless technology, Audio-Technica's ATW-2192a boasts automatic frequency scanning. At the touch of a button, AFS automatically determines and sets the best available frequency.
The ATW-2192a wireless system's 10 channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. The Audio-Technica ATW-2192a also incorporates A-T's digital Tone Lock squelch plus an easy-to-read LCD display.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Includes ATW-R2100a receiver, ATW-T210a UniPak Bodypack Transmitter, and a MIcroSet Headworn Microphone
- Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of 2 UHF frequency ranges
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the 2 receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Switchable transmitter power output with high and low settings offered
- Includes rackmount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
MicroSet Subminiature Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Ergonomic under-ear design-flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
This affordable system will keep you sounding good while on the move. Order today!