- #485602 000903000 485602000903000
Audio-Technica ATW-3110b 3000 Series UniPak Wireless System
- Write a Review
The Audio Technica ATW-3110b UniPak Wireless System-part of Audio-Technica's third-generation 3000 Series wireless systems-offers up to 996 selectabl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A frequency-agile True Diversity UHF wireless receiver with convenient bodypack transmitter.
The Audio Technica ATW-3110b UniPak Wireless System-part of Audio-Technica's third-generation 3000 Series wireless systems-offers up to 996 selectable UHF frequencies. The ATW-3110b delivers clear sound and intuitive operation. With the ATW-311b, Audio-Technica has simplified the selection of usable frequencies, increased system reliability, and illuminated transmitter screens for clear reads on dark stages. It all adds up to the luxury of rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound.
The versatile Audio-Technica ATW-T310b UniPak body-pack transmitter is equipped with a secure 4-pin locking connector compatible with a wide range of microphones, as well as a guitar cable. A 3-position sliding cover on the transmitter's control panel prevents accidental shut-off or channel-switching. The UniPak's locking battery compartment provides a more secure latch and more robust design.
The Audio-Technica ATW-R3100b receiver is equipped with automatic frequency scanning for easy setup. It also features true diversity reception. Two antennas feed two completely independent RF sections on the same frequency; automatic logic circuitry continuously compares and selects the superior received signal, providing better sound quality and reducing the possibility of interference and dropouts. Soft-touch controls provide convenient access to a variety of functions, while a backlit LCD information display provides constant monitoring of system operation, including indication of the transmitter's battery status. The receiver is half-width for a standard 1U 19" rack mount; rack-mount adapters are included.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 996 UHF frequencies
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- Nine pre-coordinated frequency scan groups simplify selection of usable frequencies in a multichannel wireless system
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch effectively blocks stray RF and communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Transmitter offer backlit LCD & dual-color LED
- Locking battery compartment with secure latch and robust design
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- Band C: 541.500 to 566.375MHz/996
- Band D: 655.500 to 680.375MHz/996
- Not all frequencies are available in all areas. Please check with local regulations.
- Minimum frequency: Step 25kHz
- Modulation mode: FM
- Maximum deviation: ±35kHz
- Dynamic range: > 110dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 1% (at 1kHz, ±17.5kHz deviation)
- Operating range: 100m (300'), typical
- Open range environment with no interfering signals.
- Operating temperature range -5C to +45C, 23F to 113F
- Battery and LCD performance may be reduced at very low temperatures.
- Frequency response: 70Hz to 15kHz (+1dB, -3dB)
- Receiving system: True diversity
- Image Rejection: 60dB nominal, 55dB minimum
- RF Sensitivity: 20dBuV at 60dB S/N ratio (50Î termination)
- Maximum Output Level:
- XLR, balanced: +9dBV
- 1/4" (6.3mm), unbalanced: +7dBV
- Antenna Input:
- BNC-type, 50Î
- Bias voltage 12V DC, 60 mA, each
- Power Requirements: 12-18V DC, 500 mA
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 210.0mm (8.27") x 164.4mm (6.47") x 44.0mm (1.73")
- (Not including BNC connectors or feet)
- Net weight: 1.1kg (38.8oz.), without accessories
- Included Two flexible UHF antennas
- AC adapter (country dependent)
- Rack-mount adapters
- RF power output:
- High: 30mW, Low: 10mW (switchable), at 50Î
- Spurious emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Input Connection Four-pin Locking Connector (Pin 1: GND, Pin 2: INST INPUT,
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT, Pin 4: DC BIAS +5V)
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA, not included
- Battery Life: High: 6 hours (alkaline), Low: 8 hours (alkaline), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions (WxdxH): 66.0mm (2.60") x 24.0mm (0.94") x 87.0mm (3.43")
- Net weight: 81g (2.9oz.), without batteries
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.