- Product 275119
Audio-Technica ATW-3171a UHF Handheld Wireless System
- Write a Review
The Audio Technical ATW-3171a UHF Wireless System includes the ATW-R3100 receiver and ATW-T371 handheld cardioid condenser microphone/transmitter. Wi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
High-end wireless for professional performance.
The Audio Technical ATW-3171a UHF Wireless System includes the ATW-R3100 receiver and ATW-T371 handheld cardioid condenser microphone/transmitter. With automatic frequency scanning to find and set the best available channel, 200 selectable UHF channels, true diversity protection from RF hits and dropouts, easy setup and great sound. The ATW-3171a features soft-touch controls for quick, easy access to a formidable range of functions; an LCD information display provides convenient visual indication of unit settings and operation. The ATW-3171a wireless microphone system delivers truly professional performance.
The ATW-R3100 receiver is equipped with automatic frequency scanning for easy setup. It also features true diversity reception. Two antennas feed two completely independent RF sections on the same frequency; automatic logic circuitry continuously compares and selects the superior received signal, providing better sound quality and reducing the possibility of interference and dropouts. Soft-touch controls provide convenient access to a variety of functions, while an LCD information display provides constant monitoring of system operation, including indication of the transmitter's battery status. The receiver is half-width for a standard 1U 19" rack mount; rack-mount adapters are included. Two receivers can be mounted side by side, using an optional AT8630 joining-plate kit (not included).
ATW-T371 handheld transmitter
The ATW-T371 handheld transmitter features the Artist Series ATM710 cardioid condenser element and features robust metal construction and slim ergonomic design. The ATW-T371 uses two 1.5V AA batteries for economical operation and wide availability. A "fuel gauge" battery condition indicator automatically displays low-battery warnings when battery power is low.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Automatic frequency scanning
- 200 PLL-synthesized channels per band selectable via soft-touch controls on receiver and transmitter
- Available in two frequency bands: 541.500 - 566.375 MHz (TV Channels 25 - 30); 655.500 - 680.375 MHz (TV Channels 44 - 49)
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from two independent receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Interference-resistant UHF band operation
- Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch
- LCD information display that warns of low battery power, signal loss and input overload on receiver
- Transmitter battery-life fuel gauge on the receiver
- Ground-lift switch
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" audio output jacks
- Two receivers can be mounted side-by-side in a single 19" rack space
- Step-through menus for setting preferences
- Up to 16 simultaneous systems per frequency band for a total maximum of 32 simultaneous systems across two bands
Wireless that's more than good enough for critical applications. Order today.
- Operating frequencies: UHF band; Band C: 541.500 MHz to 566.375 Mhz; Band D: 655.500 MHz to 680.375 MHz
- Number of channels: 200 total per band
- Frequency stability: ±0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
- Modulation mode: FM
- Normal deviation: ±10 kHz
- Operating range: 300' typical
- Operating temperature range: 41 F to 113 F, (5 C to 45 C)
- Frequency response: 70 Hz to 15 kHz
- Receiving System: Dual independent receivers, automatic-switching diversity
- Image Rejection 60 dB nominal, 55 dB minimum
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 110 dB at 35 kHz deviation (IEC-weighted), maximum modulation 75 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% (10 kHz deviation at 1 kHz)
Sensitivity: 24 dBV (S/N 60 dB at 5 kHz deviation, IEC-weighted)
- Intermediate Frequency: 243.950 MHz, 10.7 MHz
- Audio Output: Unbalanced 50 mV (at 1 kHz, ±5 kHz deviation,10k ohm load) Balanced: 32 mV (at 1 kHz, ±5 kHz deviation,10k ohm load)
- Output Connectors: Unbalanced 1/4" TS ("mono") phone jack
- Balanced: XLRM-type
- Power Supply: 120V AC 60 Hz, or 12-18V DC, 500 mA, center positive, with external supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 8.27" x 1.93" x 7.20", (210.0 x 49.0 x183.0 mm)
- Weight: 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Accessories Included: AC adapter; two flexible UHF antennas;
- rack-mount adapters
- RF Power Output High: 30 mW; Low: 10 mW, nominal
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Dynamic Range: +-108 dB, A-weighted
- Microphone Element: Condenser cardioid (unidirectional)
- Batteries (not included): Two 1.5V AA alkaline
- Current Consumption High: 230 mA; Low: 180 mA, typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 6 hours (High); 8 hours (Low), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 9.38" long, 2.11" diameter, (238.3 mm long ) (53.6 mm diameter)
- Net Weight: (without batteries): 8.0 oz (227 grams)
- Accessory Included: AT8456a Quiet-Flex stand clamp
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Amazing! Best wireless mics ever! 0 feedback powerswitch is on the bottom of the mic so you dont accidentally turn it on or off, and my favorite on the receiver there is a handy indicator that gives you battery stats and other alerts so you can see for example in the middle of church service the main speaker is about to go dead so you can have your backup ready, over all amazing! I would buy this again in a heartbeat!