- Write a Review
A True Diversity UHF wireless receiver with body-pack transmitter with a headworn mic.
The Audio-Technica ATW-3192b Headworn Condenser Microphone Wireless System is part of Audio-Technica's third-generation 3000 Series. The ATW-3192b offers up to 996 selectable UHF frequencies and features for clear sound and intuitive operation.
The wireless mic system includes an Audio-Technica ATW-R3100b receiver, Audio-Technica ATW-T310b UniPak transmitter, and an Audio-Technica BP892cW-TH MicroSet Subminiature omnidirectional condenser headworn microphone. Audio-Technica has simplified the selection of usable frequencies, increased system reliability, and illuminated transmitter screens for clear reads on dark stages. It all adds up to the luxury of rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound.
The versatile Audio-Technica ATW-T310b UniPak body-pack transmitter features a secure 4-pin locking connector compatible with a wide range of microphones, as well as a guitar cable. A 3-position sliding cover on the transmitter's control panel prevents accidental shut-off or channel-switching. A locking battery compartment provides a more secure latch and more robust design.
The Audio-Technica ATW-R3100b receiver is equipped with automatic frequency scanning for easy setup. It also features true diversity reception. Two antennas feed two completely independent RF sections on the same frequency; automatic logic circuitry continuously compares and selects the superior received signal, providing better sound quality and reducing the possibility of interference and dropouts. Soft-touch controls provide convenient access to a variety of functions, while a backlit LCD information display provides constant monitoring of system operation, including indication of the transmitter's battery status. The receiver is half-width for a standard 1U 19" rack mount; rack-mount adapters are included.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 996 UHF frequencies
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- Nine pre-coordinated frequency scan groups simplify selection of usable frequencies in a multichannel wireless system
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch effectively blocks stray RF and communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Transmitter offer backlit LCD & dual-color LED
- Locking battery compartment with secure latch and robust design
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- BP892cW-TH Microset Subminiature omnidirectional condenser
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Ergonomic under-ear design”flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
- Comes equipped with AT8464 Dual-Ear Microphone Mount that converts single ear-worn MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit for maximum stability and comfort
Go wire-free and hands-free with this convenient package. Order today!
ATW-3192b 3000 Series Headworn Condenser Microphone Wireless System
- Overall System
UHF Operating Frequencies (Frequency Range/Number of Frequencies)
Band C: 541.500 to 566.375MHz/996
Band D: 655.500 to 680.375MHz/996
Not all frequencies are available in all areas. Please check with local regulations.
Minimum frequency: Step 25kHz
Modulation mode: FM
Maximum deviation: ±35kHz
Dynamic range: > 110dB (A-weighted), typical
Total Harmonic Distortion: < 1% (at 1kHz, ±17.5kHz deviation)
Operating range: 100m (300'), typical
Open range environment with no interfering signals.
Operating temperature range -5C to +45C, 23F to 113F
Battery and LCD performance may be reduced at very low temperatures.
Frequency response: 70Hz to 15kHz (+1dB, -3dB)
Receiving system: True diversity
Image Rejection: 60dB nominal, 55dB minimum
RF Sensitivity: 20dBuV at 60dB S/N ratio (50Î termination)
Maximum Output Level:
XLR, balanced: +9dBV
1/4" (6.3mm), unbalanced: +7dBV
Bias voltage 12V DC, 60 mA, each
Power Requirements: 12-18V DC, 500 mA
Dimensions (WxDxH): 210.0mm (8.27") x 164.4mm (6.47") x 44.0mm (1.73")
(Not including BNC connectors or feet)
Net weight: 1.1kg (38.8oz.), without accessories
Included Two flexible UHF antennas
AC adapter (country dependent)
ATW-T310b UniPak Transmitter
RF power output:
High: 30mW, Low: 10mW (switchable), at 50Î
Spurious emissions: Following federal and national regulations
Input Connection Four-pin Locking Connector (Pin 1: GND, Pin 2: INST INPUT,
Pin 3: MIC INPUT, Pin 4: DC BIAS +5V)
Batteries: Two 1.5V AA, not included
Battery Life: High: 6 hours (alkaline), Low: 8 hours (alkaline), depending on battery type and use pattern
Dimensions (WxdxH): 66.0mm (2.60") x 24.0mm (0.94") x 87.0mm (3.43")
Net weight: 81g (2.9oz.), without batteries