- #J02659 004001000 J02659004001000
Audio-Technica ATW-901/G System 9 VHF Wireless Guitar System
Condition 1 - Mint 169.505 to 171.905 MHz
- Write a Review
Long an innovator in wireless technologies, AT's System 9 series reflects a dedication to the art and science of wireless audio. The ATW-901/G consis...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Freedom for the guitarist.
Long an innovator in wireless technologies, AT's System 9 series reflects a dedication to the art and science of wireless audio. The ATW-901/G consists of an ATW-R900 receiver and ATW-T901 UniPak transmitter with AT-GcW guitar/instrument input cable.
Audio-Technica's System 9 is a four-channel frequency-agile wireless system designed to provide rock-solid performance along with easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Featuring sleek, stackable, contemporary styling, System 9 is available in handheld, headworn, guitar, lavalier and body-pack configurations. The system offers four compatible user-switchable VHF channels (169.505, 170.245, 171.045, and 171.905 MHz).
Each System 9 configuration includes the ATW-R900 receiver and either a body-pack transmitter or handheld microphone/transmitter. The ATW-R900 is a non-diversity, single-channel receiver with advanced dipole antenna design for extended operating range, which improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element. The ATW-R900 also offers volume control along with AF Peak, RF and Power indicator lights.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Clear sound
- Four channels to choose from
- 200' range
- Excellent build quality
Experience the freedom of wireless performance.
- Operating Frequencies: VHF high band, 169 MHz to 172 MHz
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation: +/-10 kHz
- Dynamic Range: >/=90 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% (at 1 kHz, +/-10 kHz deviation)
- Operating Range: 200' (60 m) typical
- Open range environment with no interfering signals
- Operating Temperature Range: 40 F (4 C) to 110 F (43 C)
- Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz to 13 kHz
- Receiving System: Non-diversity, single-channel, dual antenna system
- Image Rejection: 50 dB minimum
- RF Sensitivity: 20 dBuV at 60 dB S/N ratio (50 ohms termination)
- Audio Output: Nominal Output Level
- XLR, balanced: 350 mV (1 kHz modulation, 10 kHz deviation, 100k ohm load)
- 1/4" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: 700 mV (1 kHz modulation, 10 kHz deviation, 100k ohm load)
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC .5A (center positive) switched mode external power supply
- Dimensions: 7.48" (190.0 mm) W x 1.82" (46.2 mm) H x 5.06" (128.5 mm) D
- Net Weight: 12.0 oz (337 grams)
- Accessory Included: Power supply
- RF Power Output: 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Input Connections: Four-pin Locking Connector
- Pin 1: GND
- Pin 2: INST INPUT
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT
- Pin 4: DC BIAS +9V
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA
- not included
- Battery Life: 8 hours (alkaline)
- Depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 2.76" (70.2 mm) W x 4.08" (103.7 mm) H x 0.98" (24.9 mm) D
- Net Weight: 2.8 oz (80.0 grams) without batteries
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- No Help From Dealer
- Paper weight
Comments about Audio-Technica ATW-901/G System 9 VHF Wireless Guitar System:
The connection from the Transmitter to the cord was bad , so I called Musicians friend and they said I had waited to long so they could not help me . They said contact the manufacture.
- Was this a gift?: