- 485609 000902000 485609000902000
Audio-Technica ATW-T310b UniPak Wireless Transmitter
- Write a Review
The versatile Audio-Technica ATW-T310b UniPak body-pack wireless transmitter is designed to work with Audio-Technica's 3000 Series wireless receivers...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A UHF body-pack transmitter which works with a variety of microphones and guitar cables.
The versatile Audio-Technica ATW-T310b UniPak body-pack wireless transmitter is designed to work with Audio-Technica's 3000 Series wireless receivers. The ATW-T310b transmitter boasts a secure 4-pin locking connector compatible with a wide range of microphones, as well as guitar cables.
The UniPak transmitter's 3-position sliding cover on the control panel prevents accidental shut-off or channel-switching. Audi-Technica built in a locking battery compartment to provide the ATW-T310b UniPak transmitter with a more secure latch and more robust design.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- For use with Audio-Technica's 3000 System receivers
- 4-pin locking connector compatible with a wide range of microphones or guitar cable
- 3-position sliding cover for control panel
- Locking battery compartment
- RF power output:
- High: 30mW, Low: 10mW (switchable), at 50Î
- Spurious emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Input Connection Four-pin Locking Connector (Pin 1: GND, Pin 2: INST INPUT,
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT, Pin 4: DC BIAS +5V)
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA, not included
- Battery Life: High: 6 hours (alkaline), Low: 8 hours (alkaline), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions (WxdxH): 66.0mm (2.60") x 24.0mm (0.94") x 87.0mm (3.43")
- Net weight: 81g (2.9oz.), without batteries
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.