- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica BP892 MicroSet Headworn Microphone with Power Module - Black
- Write a Review
- #485620 000000000 485620000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Audio-Technica's high-SPL BP892 MicroSet with Power Module offers you high-quality, low-profile, high-performance audio. Delivering clear-and-accurat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Headworn condenser mic with omnidirectional
polar pattern for intelligible natural audio.
Audio-Technica's high-SPL BP892 MicroSet with Power Module offers you high-quality, low-profile, high-performance audio. Delivering clear-and-accurate sound in an inconspicuous package, the ultra-lightweight BP892 headset mic hooks securely behind either ear and can be worn for hours without fatigue. For maximum stability and comfort, the included AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount converts the MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn mic.
The Audio-Technica MicroSet microphone has a flat, extended frequency response and other outstanding performance specifications, resulting in extremely intelligible, natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers, and houses of worship. Protected by a highly durable Parylene coating, this headworn mic is built to stand up to the rigors of day-to-day use.
The Audio-Technica headset mic comes in black.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Ergonomic under-ear design”flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
- Microphone comes equipped with AT8464 Dual-Ear Microphone Mount that converts single ear-worn MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit for maximum stability and comfort
- High-pass filter on power module provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Includes AT8539 power module
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80Hz, 18dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: -49dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 135dB SPL, 1kHz at 3% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical): 104dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 63dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Microphone, boom & earpiece - 2.6g/0.09oz
- Power module: 85g (3.0oz.)
- Microphone: 8.1mm (0.32") long, 2.6mm (0.10") diameter
- Boom: 98.4mm (3.87") long, 1.07mm (0.04") diameter
- Power module: 97.6mm (3.84") long, 18.9mm (0.74") diameter
- Output connector (power module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 1.4m (55") long (permanently attached to microphone), 1.6mm (0.06") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with locking, 4-pin connector
- Audio-Technica case style: M31
- Accessories furnished:
- AT8539 power module;
- AT8440 cable clip; two AT8157 windscreens; two AT8156 element covers; moisture guard; belt clip; carrying case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.