- #585777 000000000 585777000000000
Audio-Technica M3RM Bodypack Receiver for M3M
- Write a Review
Designed to work with the M3M wireless in-ear Monitor System, the M3RM is a rugged bodypack receiver that works in the 614MHz to 647MHz frequency ran...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A solidly built bodypack receiver with volume and mix control offering 1321 selectable frequencies.
Designed to work with the M3M wireless in-ear Monitor System, the M3RM is a rugged bodypack receiver that works in the 614MHz to 647MHz frequency range. The Audio-Technica M3RM receiver has an LCD information display giving you step-through menus for setting preferences with up and down arrow and set buttons. The wireless receiver also has LED indicators that provide easy-to-read level monitoring as well as a battery indicator. Other features include balance control, earphone locking input jack, a removable flexible antenna, and a belt clip.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Lightweight bodypack receiver
- LED indicators provide easy-to-read level monitoring and battery indicator
- LCD information display offers step-through menus for setting preferences
- Personal Mix Control allows volume and mix control of two independent signals at the receiver
- Three receiver modes: Personal Mix, stereo, and mono
- Ruggedly built
Order this bodypack receiver today for a solid backup or as an extra to suit your wireless needs.
- Operating frequency: 614MHz to 647MHz, 1321 frequencies
- Receiving system: Double conversion superheterodyne
- RF Sensitivity: 20dBuV (at 60dB S/N ratio, 50Î termination)
- Headphone output connector: 3.5mm TRS stereo phone jack
- Headphone output Power: 65 mW (at 32Î)
- Antenna input: SMA-type, 50Î
- Aux input connector: 3.5mm TRS stereo phone jack
- Batteries: 2 x 1.5V AA (not included)
- Battery life: 8 hours (alkaline)
- Depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: (WxDxH): 70mm x 25mm x 110mm, 2.76" x 98" x 4.33"
- Weight: 133g (4.7oz.), without batteries
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.