- 485656 000000000 485656000000000
Audio-Technica M8000 Dynamic Mic with Stand and Cable 6 Pack
- Write a Review
This Audio-Technica dynamic microphone pack comes with 6 Audio-Technica M800 dynamic mics, with 6 Musician's Gear MS-220 tripod microphone stands to ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A six pack of Audio-Technica dynamic mics, with sturdy stands and 20-foot cables for each.
This Audio-Technica dynamic microphone pack comes with 6 Audio-Technica M800 dynamic mics, with 6 Musician's Gear MS-220 tripod microphone stands to hold them, and six 20-foot Gear One XLR microphone cables to plug them in with.
6 Audio-Technica M8000 Dynamic Mics
The M8000 dynamic mics have a hypercardioid polar pattern and frequency response of 50Hz-14kHz. Lightweight and portable, the M8000 microphones have an impedance of 600 ohms and include stand clamps.
MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand
The MS-220 tripod microphone stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
6 Gear One XLR Microphone Cables
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. The superior wiring of the 6 XLR mic cables allow your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles. Each is 20 feet in length to give you plenty of room in a studio or on stage.
- Set of 6
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency response: 50-1400Hz
- Sensitivity -50 dB (3.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Weight: 0.68 lb. (309 g, 10.9 oz.
- Dimensions: 1.86" diameter x 17.39" L (47.3mm x 187.7mm)
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Includes: Stand clamp for 5/8" - 27 threaded stands
- Set of 6
- Sturdy construction for enhanced signal and performance
- Flexible mic cable design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance in-studio and onstage
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.