- Product 485612
Audio-Technica MCB4 Active Antenna Combiner
- Write a Review
The Audio-Technica MCB4 Antenna Combiner is designed to combine the signals from up to 4 Audio-Technica M3 Wireless In-Ear Monitor stereo transmitter...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Simplifies and centralizes multiple transmitter setups.
The Audio-Technica MCB4 Antenna Combiner is designed to combine the signals from up to 4 Audio-Technica M3 Wireless In-Ear Monitor stereo transmitters onto a single transmitting antenna. The result: reduced clutter in your rack and increased savings for you.
The Audio-Technica MCB4 antenna combiner's wide-band unit operates over the 440-865MHz range. Though it is designed to complement Audio-Technica M3 Wireless In-Ear Monitor Systems, the M84 active antenna combiner is also suitable for many other in-ear wireless systems (with external BNC antenna connections) operating within the 440 to 865 MHz range. Audio-Technica equips the MCB4 1 antenna combiner with 1 output and 4 isolated transmitter inputs. All RF connectors are BNC-type.
Four jacks on the rear panel (controlled by the M84 unit's power switch) provide 12V DC (center positive) to power as many as 4 wireless microphne transmitters operating on 12 volts at up to 600mA each. Included with the Audio-Technica M84 antenna combiner are 4 DC cables appropriate for use with M3T (or like-powered) wireless transmitters. Audio-Technica built short-circuit protection into the 12-volt transmitter's power supplies. The Audio-Technica MCB4 active antenna combiner's all-metal construction contributes to extreme durability and protection from radio frequency interference.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Broadband UHF operation (440-865MHz range)
- Combines the signals of up to four wireless in-ear monitor transmitters into one antenna
- Centralized power supply with ability to power four individual transmitters
- Maintains clean signals with low distortion
- Includes hardware for front-mounting the antenna for improved performance
- Includes adapters to allow the unit to be mounted into a single rack space
Reduce your rack clutter with the MCB4. Order one today!
- Description: 4-Way active combiner
- Bandwidth: 440-865MHz
- VSWR: < 1.7:1 (within specified bandwidth)
System Gain: (per channel) 0dB Typical (within specified bandwidth)
- Impedance: 50 ohms, typical (within specified bandwidth)
- Termination: Type BNC Female (5 total)
- Maximum RF Input Power: +20dBm or 100mW
- Third Order Intercept Point: Greater than 25dBm
- Weight: 1.0kg (2.2lb.)
- Dimensions for base unit only (WxDxH): 210mm (8.27") x 176mm (6.93") x 46mm (1.80") (one rack space)
- Power Supply:
- Desktop Switching Power Supply
- Rated at 5A @ 12VDC or 60W
- Input Voltage 100-240VAC via detachable IEC 320/C14 cable
- Output is provided on an overmolded 3-pin Molex style termination
- IEC 320/C14 power cable (for power supply); 5 - 22" RF (BNC to BNC) cables; 4 - DC power cables;
- Rack kit for front-mounting antennas and adaptation to a 19" rack
- Transmitter power (optional): 600mA @ 12VDC - 4 outputs from an authorized