- Write a Review
Affordable headset wireless.
System 8 Wireless Systems are designed for reliable performance, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. The ATW-801/H92-T8 system includes the ATW-R800 receiver and ATW-T801 UniPak transmitter with a high-quality headworn microphone.
This system transmits on the T8 band. The band is fixed, and if you are getting multiple systems, you'll want to be sure that each system occupies a different band.
A novel "dipole" antenna system on the receiver improves operation by providing a "ground" element in addition to the usual "signal" element. Line-of-sight operation is good to about 200 feet.
The System 8 Wireless lavalier system is a well-made, reliable, good-sounding wireless solution from one of the leaders in wireless audio technology, introduced at an affordable price. There are cheaper wireless systems on the market, but many of them lack depth and presence. The System 8 is professionally presentable for vocalists, exercise instructors and public speakers of all kinds.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Easy operation and clear, natural sound quality
- Hands-free operation
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
- Power, RF, and AF Peak indicators
- Volume control, 1/4" output jack and user-adjustable squelch
- Variable microphone trim control and multi-color battery/power indicator
- AA operation
Order today and experience the added expression of hands-free operation.
System 8 Wireless System includes: PRO 92cW headworn microphone
- Operating Frequency: VHF highband, 169 MHz to 172 MHz
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation: +/-10 kHz
- Dynamic Range: >/=90 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% (at 1 kHz, +/-10 kHz deviation)
- Operating Range: 200' (60 m) typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 40 F (4 C) to 110 F (43 C)
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz to 13 kHz
- RECEIVER SPECIFICATIONS
- Receiving System: Non-diversity, single-channel, dual antenna system
- Image Rejection: 50 dB minimum
- RF Sensitivity: 20 dBuV at 60 dB S/N ratio (50 ohms termination)
- Audio Output: 1/4" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: 700 mV (1 kHz modulation, 10 kHz deviation, 100k ohm load), nominal
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC .5A (center positive) switched mode external power supply
- Dimensions: 7.48" (190.0 mm) W x 1.82" (46.2 mm) H x 5.06" (128.5 mm) D
- Net Weight: 11.8 oz (335 grams)
- Accessory Included: Power supply
- BODY-PACK TRANSMITTER SPECIFICATIONS
- RF Power Output: 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Input Connections: Four-pin Locking Connector
- Pin 1: GND
- Pin 2: INST INPUT
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT
- Pin 4: DC BIAS +9V
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA Alkaline (not included)
- Battery Life: 8 hours (alkaline)
- Depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 2.76" (70.2 mm) W x 4.08" (103.7 mm) H x 0.98" (24.9 mm) D
- Net Weight: 3.0 oz (84.5 grams)
- (without battery)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.