More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- 270493 000001000 270493000001000
Audio-Technica U851R Boundary Mic
- Write a Review
Featuring breakthrough audio and mechanical design innovations, the phantom-powered U851R offers outstanding speech intelligibility and transparent s...Read More
Offers outstanding speech intelligibility and transparent sound quality
Featuring breakthrough audio and mechanical design innovations, the phantom-powered U851R offers outstanding speech intelligibility and transparent sound quality for surface-mount applications. The microphone is equipped with a PivotPoint rotating output connector, UniSteep filter and UniGuard RFI-shielding technology. It accepts interchangeable condenser elements”available for boundary microphones in cardioid, hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns. With a heavy die-cast case and silicon foam bottom pads to minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone, the U851R is equipped with self-contained electronics, eliminating the need for an external power module.
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, and conferencing
- PivotPoint rotating output connector allows cable to exit from either the rear or the bottom of the microphone
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- Small-diameter UniPoint capsule near boundary eliminates phase distortion and delivers clear, high-output performance
- Heavy die-cast case and non-slip silicon foam bottom pads minimize surface vibration to the microphone
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
There will be times when no other mic will do. Order today for your mic locker.
U851R Boundary Mic
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
POLAR PATTERN: Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 30-20,000 Hz
LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF : 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: ”34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
IMPEDANCE: 200 ohms
MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 134 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
DYNAMIC RANGE (TYPICAL):108 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 68 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 4 mA typical
SWITCH: Flat, roll-off
WEIGHT: 9.2 oz (262 g)
DIMENSION: 4.25" (108.0 mm) long, 3.31" (84.0 mm) maximum width, 0.91" (23.0 mm) height
OUTPUT CONNECTOR: TB3M-type
CABLE: 25.0' (7.6 m) long, 0.13" (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F and XLRM-type connectors
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.