- 275130 000002000 275130000002000
Audio-Technica U851RW UniPoint Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone
- Write a Review
The phantom-powered U851RW UniPoint Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone features a PivotPoint rotating output connector, UniSteep filter and UniGu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A mic that gets tough jobs done right in recording and sound reinforcement.
The phantom-powered U851RW UniPoint Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone features a PivotPoint rotating output connector, UniSteep filter and UniGuard RFI-shielding technology. Offering outstanding speech intelligibility and transparent sound quality for surface-mount applications, the U851RW boundary mic accepts interchangeable condenser elements--available for boundary microphones in cardioid, hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns. With a heavy die-cast case and silicon foam bottom pads to minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone, the Audio Technica U851RW is equipped with self-contained electronics, eliminating the need for an external power module.
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, conferencing and other demanding sound pickup situations
- PivotPoint rotating output connector allows cable to exit from either the rear or the bottom of the microphone
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- Small-diameter UniPoint capsule near boundary eliminates phase distortion and delivers clear, high-output performance
- Heavy die-cast case and non-slip silicon foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
Order today and be equipped for handling those critical recording applications.
U851RW UniPoint Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar Pattern: Half cardioid (carioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
Low Frequency Roll-off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
Open Circuit Sensitivity: ”34 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: Phantom 200 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level: 134 dB, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic Range (Typical): 108 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 68 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
Switch: Flat, rool-off
Weight: 9.2 oz (262 g)
Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.25" x 3.31 x 0.91", (108.0 mm x 84.0 mm x 23.0 mm)
Output Connector: TB3M-type
Cable: 25.0' (7.6 m) long, 0.13" (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F and XLRM-type connectors
Optional Interchangeable Elements: UE-H hypercardioid (100); UE-O omnidirectional (360)
Accessories Furnished: Soft Protective Pouch
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.