- Product 275138
Audio-Technica U853PMWU UniPoint UniLine Condenser Hanging Microphone
- Write a Review
The U853PMWU UniLine condenser hanging microphone features Audio-Technica's UniLine line-cardioid element and comes equipped with a wall/ceiling plat...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Ideal for choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages.
The U853PMWU UniLine condenser hanging microphone features Audio-Technica's UniLine line-cardioid element and comes equipped with a wall/ceiling plate power module for permanent installation in a standard, single-gang electrical box. The phantom-powered microphone is equipped with UniGuard innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference. It accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine line cardioid polar patterns. Its 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- Wall/ceiling plate power module permits permanent installation in standard metal U.S. single gang electrical box
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Line Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: ”35 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 124 dB, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 102dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 72 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switches: Flat, roll-off; 0 dB/ +10 dB gain setting
- Weight (microphone): 1.1 oz (14 g)
- Weight (Power Module): 3.4 oz. (97 g)
- Dimensions (Microphone): 6.14" (156.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) diameter
- Dimensions Power Module (H x W x D): 2.80" x 4.55" x 1.42", (71.0 mm x 115.5 mm x 36.0 mm)
- Output Connector: Screw terminals
- Cable: 25' (7.6 m) long, permanently attached 0.13" (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Optional interchangeable elements: UE-C cardioid (120); UE-H hypercardioid (100); UE-O omnidirectional (360)
- Accessories Furnished: AT8154 two-stage foam windscreen; AT8451(WH) steel hanger; AT8534 wall/ceiling power module; AT8438 5/8"-27 stand adapter
- Audio Technica: M32